prune juice?

edited July 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
I've had it up to HERE with constipation and my bowels only giving up pebbles every few days. I have prune juice but I'm afraid to use it lol it stems from when my youngest was constipated as a baby and doc said "prune juice" and stupid me gave her the whole 4oz instead of 2oz lol

Anyone know how much or how little I should drink and a rough estimate on how "fast" it works? There's only one bathroom in the house plus when I finally do take it I'd like the comfort of my own potty instead of being out and about lol

Comments

• Thank you @headersue I think ill try some before bed then!
  • I'm about to try the prune juice too so let me know how it goes, please?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @newmomma15 I will be sure to let you know!

@mahahir that's because you fear nothing ;)
  • It was the only thing that worked for me when I was in Bedrest in hospital and had to use the freakin bedpan. I drank 8 oz warmed in microwave. Something it worked in an hour sometimes way longer. Good luck.
  • It was the only thing that worked for me when I was in Bedrest in hospital and had to use the freakin bedpan. I drank 8 oz warmed in microwave. Something it worked in an hour sometimes way longer. Good luck.
  • It works wounders u can drink a few sips or alot it don't matter but just drink a few oz u don't need alot it should work there's really no time frame could b an hr or 5 just depends. Hope it helps
  • I drank an entire gallon off that stuff in less than 20 minutes and the only thing it did for me was make my stomach make funny gurgling sounds. It was still almost a wk n4 I went to the bathroom =/
  • Well didnt do it before bed -darn loss od pregly had me fallinf asleep just staring at my phone lol will attempt tomorrow night!