TIRED OF BEING PREGNANT

30wks preg n im huge im tired of being pregnant uggh.cnt wait til its all over [-X

Comments

• Ugh, same here. I'm always tired, body hurting and just miserable and I'm a little over 20 weeks.
  • I'm 32 weeks and I'm kinda like...I'm big enough and my back hurts enough and I'm most definitely peeing enough...errr, uncomfortable doesn't even scratch the surface of what I am. LOL.
    ...Very tired of being pregnant. I wasn't like this with my first.
  • Awww you're almost there ladies hang in there! I'm 34 weeks and can't wait to have him!:-)
  • Lol im only 17 weeks and im over it! Oh well hopefully it will be all worth it!
  • Im tryin my best to hang in there.im really lil huge ppl think im havin twins bt im not ughh i jus so tired its uncomfortable for me to sleep tossin and turnin
  • oh 4 sure only 12week s 4days 2 go lol
  • @ lovin_my_unborn Omg someone told me that at the store and I was furious! I just said NO where is the other twin gonna come from at 8 months lol
  • I also am tired of it and im 27 weeks :( its just the weight the swollen feet the nauseas ugh i just cant wait for may to come around
  • I'm 34 weeks and they said when the baby dropped my heartburn would lighten up.. but NOPE! Liars. I'm so done and want my little princess out!!
  • Im 28wks and soo ready for it all to e over with. The sickness,hearturn,backache,and everything else that aches!! Lol but hey its all worth it in the end right ladies?! Lol
  • I just can't wait to old him in my arms.
  • Awww same here!! :-)
  • I'm 29 wks and all I want is a cold beer a new tattoo and a massive work out session...I'm so over this...back starting to hurt and I can't sleep on my stomach anymore
  • I have been on bed rest since 31 weeks now at 34... and I'm so freaking done! You would think bedrest when someone is this tired would be nice, but I can't sleep in any position and now even lying on my side hurts sometimes. Props to the moms who go until 40 weeks! I'm hoping she comes out in the next few weeks so I can workout and move around again!
  • I turned 30 weeks yesterday and im miserable. I have a terrible cough and cant take anything that works :( I hope she comes early like my family thinks.
  • i hear you all...24 weeks and Im soooo over this whole thing.
    I want a drink.
    I want to go for a long, sweaty run.
    I want to actually feel like sex.
    I want to be able to eat normally again.
    And I want to be able to go a bloody hour without feeling like I'm going to pee my pants!!!!!
  • I agree with everyone im so done im 37 weeks and in one day turn 38 weeks and still waiting on the moment he arrives I just cant wait to see him sleeping peacefully in his crib :-)
  • Im just 28 wks and I don't hate being pregnant yet I just kinda frustrated that I.can't bend like I.used to or move with ease anymore
  • I'm 27 weeks I can't wait to b done I want a mixed drink a nice long work out and to sleep on my belly again its the little thing we miss when they r taken from us but in the end it is so worth it so I keep counting 12 weeks 4 days to go I can't wait to meet u lil one
  • Well I feel very different I happy to be carryin my baby im 30w6d an I cant wait for labor but after loosin my baby in 2009 christmas day im greatfull for the back pain an headachs as I knw im goin through them for a very great reason my baby boy