Water World

edited July 2011 in Just for Fun
I really hope this bleeding from miscarriage stops. Looking forward to going to waterworld. I'm really going to need it. We are supposed to go on the 16 th of July.

Comments

• I hope so too, hun! You deserve to have a great time. Hugs! >:D<
  • Do u live in CO?! or is there water world in other states? I wanted to go but read online i cam only go on that damn lazy river...plus I feel fat
  • I was wondering if you were in colorado as well. I want to go to waterworld too.
    @dra765, is that all we can go in? I want to go to waterworld mainly for that but its pretty expensive just for the lazy river. There is another water park with a smaller lazy river but I think it only costs like 10 bucks. Where are you at?
  • Ohhh I remember water world! I used to live in CO, I moved to MN two years ago.
    I hope you're able to go and enjoy yourself
  • @dra765 yep its in colorado. Yep live in colorado.
  • @blueberrysmom I really hope I get to go to and enjoy myself too. Thanks so much.
  • Fingers crossed for you hun x
  • @marie0907 yea that's wat I read. I'm in Denver
  • I went to Water World 2wks ago I am 7mths. I was able to go on 2 rides the dinosaur one and the egyptian (sp?) One. Your in a big tube that has like 3or4 other people depending on size. The lazy river sux its so small u go around the whole thing in like 4 mins. It is A LOT of walking and BIG ass hills so brace urself. Have fun!!!