who has had there baby

edited June 2011 in Babies
So who has had there babies and when :)
I had my little boy on 7th June at 37 weeks he weighed 9lb 2oz and is called Morgan Richard.

Comments

• May 4th...Cailey jayde. 8lbs. 5oz. Right at 40 weeks :)
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • June 15, 40+5 weeks, McKinley Rose and 7lbs, 1 oz and the best behaved baby so far.
  • Aweee june 7th was my birthday!! Whoop whoop!

Had my son Kaleb Joshua on May 25th and he WAS 8lbs 1oz he is wayyy bigger than that now and he is a month old today!!
  • I had Sebastian on June 8th. He was 8 lb 3 oz and is doing great!! We're having a welcome baby BBQ tomorrow to celebrate him joining our family!!
  • I had my son Antonio at 40wks 1d on May 31st... he was 9lbs 7oz
  • Had my girl may 25 ashley nicole she was 8lbs 5oz she is 1 month today =)
  • I Had my son paul jr on may 3rd at 39 weeks exactly weighing 8ibs 12.7 oz and 21 1/4 inches long :)
  • wow look at all these big babys I had a girl madison born 26/5 5 days over due 10lb 12 shes now 5wks n over 13lb :o
  • Did u have a csection with her being a big girl? @bummy87
  • nope 3hrs no drugs lol @Jaime77
  • I'm 4days overdue, looking like my guy will be a 10lber as well lol
  • @ Jaime77 gosh it gets so frustrating going over but guess we will here all about it any day love hearing birth stories,all the best to u x
  • Thanks! Hopefully by this weekend. I can't believe he may be a july baby now.
  • I had my daughter June 9th. She was 40 + 2. She was 9lbs, 10oz and was delivered vaginally. Imagine my surprise, she was 22.5 inches long. Congratulations everyone on your beautiful/handsome babies!
  • I had my baby girl Kaidyn Nicole on June 1 @ 39 weeks. She is now 4 weeks old today. She weighd 8lbs 7oz 19.5in and she now weighs 9lbs 6oz :)
  • Emmersyn Marlene, June 14, 2011 @ 1:37pm, 6lbs 13oz, 19.25 in. csection
  • I had my son christian james hansen on june 25th at 37 weeks 2 days and he weighed 8lbs 7oz and 20 and a half inches long he is 4 days old
  • I had my son July 2,2011 at 38 weeks. Jayden Eli 7lbs 4oz 19.5" long..full head of dark hair!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had my son last night july 3rd. exactly 39 weeks. Only 6 lbs 13 ounces.. Full head of black hair, only had to push 5 times!!
  • I had my little joey june 19th, fathers day....7lbs 20 inches long...doc estimated him to b over 9 lbs....boy were they wrong...he's a mixed baby so he has a beautiful complextion and a head full off dark hair....I couldn't b happier...I love my boys....my first born was born on mothers day in 2006
  • @dncrcass cool its my dads aswell lol
  • my chunky monkey 10lbs 12oz.. june 14 on my bday!! Shes now 5 weeks weighs12.1
  • My lil man, Xander Matthew, was 8lb 9.5oz born 21st May, the day the world should have ended. I joke that he's the reason the world didn't end lol. He's now 2 months and had his 1st lot of jabs today bless him.
  • Had my son July 3rd. Weighing 9lbs 5oz & 21in. His name is Liam Keith. I'm so in love with my little boy. He's so sweet.