Baby Names

edited January 2011 in Baby names
Just wondering what names you have in mind for your baby or what are the names of your current children? My son is named Mason, apparently that name is popular in USA, but its not popular here in Australia.

Comments

• Im having a girl + calling her lily :)
  • Idk what im haven yet but I like shaylee braylyn and tavion
  • Aww how many weeks r u?
  • I'm having a girl and naming her Jayda :)
  • I dont know what my baby will be but if he is a boy we are naming him brennan and if she is a girl bianka
  • I'm not 2 sure what I'm having yet but for q girl I love the name emi-leigh. And Tyler lee for a boy x
  • I want a boy and I name him Nehemiah I love that name and of its a girl Amerey
  • I like brayden for a boy and alyona for girl....unsure wat I'm having yet. Have 2 kids zacarius (boy) kaliyah (girl) already.
  • If its a girl her name will be Juliana Patricia. And a boy Michael Daniel jr I have one baby already her name is julissa marie
  • I just found out...so excited. We have no ideas for a girl name at all. We have a 6yr old daughter aiyana gabrielle jones.
  • I have 2 girls, lilian kaileigh and peyton taylor. If this ones a girl the names gonna be mia catherine and a boy maybe asher? Cant think of an uncommon cute name!
  • I don't know what I'm having yet but either emily marie for a girl and aiden mathew
  • Shiloh Belle for a girl and Landon Nathaniel for a boy
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im almost 7 weeks
  • Hiya guys! Well I'm aiming for a girl! But if a boy comes into play I'm naming my baby Kamdyn either way
  • I have two my boy is zayne xzaivier my daughter is zanadu Lynn and we have a few names for our new addition and of course it will start with a Z LOL
  • Great names! My little girl will be named Tessa Elise
  • Very unusual names! Haven't heard most of them here in Oz and not even sure how to pronounce most of them! The names I like are Matiesse or Brielle for a girl and Jakim (or spelt Jachim), Damon or Zayden for a boy.
  • Can I ask what spelling you prefer for the boys name Jakim. Jakim or Jachim. This name is similar to Jacob and can be shortened to Jake.
  • Dont know what im having yet but if its a girl Hannah Marie and for the boy Saige Ty
  • I'm 4 weeks and 6 days and this is my first baby! I love aidan or Connor for a boy and aubree or Camryn for a girl!
  • I love all these names!! My kids are Keoni Koa,son, and Hokulani Nevaeh, daughter. This one is going to be a girl. So I think Jazcyra Kanani.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm thinking Sophia Darline if its a baby girl but I can't think of anything cute for a little boy.
  • I like Harmony for a girl and Keanu for a boy. Me and my partner agreed on them as soon as we found out :-)
  • I'm having a little girl in 5 weeks & calling her alexcia-Louise :)
  • We picked gracie-lee maria for a girl (Maria for my husbands grandma who passed away), and Isaiah Xavier for a boy (Xavier for our son we lost in march)
  • I like Makenzi Aiilynn for a girl and Joseluis Yiniel for a boy (joseluis is my husbands name) I want a unusual name for this baby since my first is toooo common Martin Alejandro for uncommon names download name dropper app its interesting
  • If girl Isis Elizabeth/ boy jaysn osiris well that's what I want hubby not sure yet