Just left dr appt and they say theyre monitoring his weight

I'm 31 weks pregnant and my son is weighing in at 4.6 lbs already. They're monitoring his weight and even scheduled an additional sonogram when today was supposed to be last one. They keep saying that he is very big. Anyone who is past this point remember how much their baby weighed? Do you think they will end up making him come early if he keeps growing this way?

Comments

• I dont know if this helps but when i was 30wks my little girl was weighing 3.2lbs. Im due tomorrow and im not sure what she weighs now. But i know boys tend to be a little bigger then girls.
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • At 28 weeks my baby was 3.5 pounds.. And that was my last ultrasound
  • Ok mine doesn't seem that much bigger but I'm a little person so maybe thats why theyre concerned
  • @exctited1st_child.....I'm 31 wks and my son is 3lbs.....I'm 4'11 and there is just NO way I can make it to 40 wks cause he is growing so fast. I was never told by my docs that they have to monitor his weight.
  • Seriously, I'm 32 weeks + and my doctor has not told me how much my baby weighs. How do they determine the weight of the baby? Anyone?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.