anyone suffering from preeclampsia (spelling)

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
im wondering...what were your warning signs??? is it necessarily your blood pressure that alerted you or other symptoms?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think the main symptoms are high bp and excessive swelling of the hands and face.
  • happened to me with my last pregnancy and the only symptom i had was a headache that would not go away no matter what i tried,had it for 2 days straight, i finally said i better go to the dr and i went in and my bp was 180/120. had an emergency c-section that day because they could not get it down.
  • I am but my only symptom is too much protein in my urine. Im currently in the hospital waiting to be 37 weeks so I can deliver.
  • only thing i have is a lot of swellin in my feet and sometimes my hands. its sometime very painful but my bp is great...may just be too much sodium or something because i have a sitting job so its not like i put a lot of weight on my feet. now i have on and off chest pains...im just tired of going to L&D and everything be ok...was just there last week for fear of preterm labor due to leakage
  • @morganpatrice im hoping everything goes well for you...i have a doc appt on the 14th i'll bring up my concerns then...to many scares and everything ends up just fine... gosh becoming a mom creates so much paranoia
  • I dong have high blood pressure swelling or anything like and havent my whole pregnancy. Do u have headaches or blurred vision...seeing spots?
  • @morganpatrice no but my eyes hurt time to time like pressure or over exposre to bright lights...it sucks b/c sometimes it could just be heat bothering me...i might losing my mind or something LOL...but everytime i run to the docs they find absolutely nothing. MY docs office might just suck!
  • How far along are you?
  • @morganpatrice i'm 30wks+5 days due sept 8th
  • @pookypoo22 write down all your symptoms when you have them and for how long. If you are far away from next appointment call your Dr office and let them determine if you should be seen.