Discouraged

So my due date is today and there are no signs that my little girl wants to come out. So discouraging because with my son i was 2wks late and still had to be induced and then ended up with a emergency c-section, and this time im trying for a VBAC and for that to be possible i need to go into labor by myself. It just dont look like its going to happen. I have a dr appointment later on today so i guess i will see what they have to say =(

Comments

• I hope you go into labor soon! Have you done all the old wives tales tricks for inducing labor yet. I'm almost 39 wks and just came back from the doctor with no signs of him coming on time. I'm tempted to try all the natural tricks of trying to jump start this.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks so much! It also sucks when you get phone calls and txts people asking did you have the baby yet?! Im just like ugh no i will let you know when i do though. @jcmommy yes ive even taken castor oil twice and it did absolutly nothing for me so apparently my body isnt ready. My husband tells me to be patient and she will come when she is ready and i know a due date isnt all that accurate it just truely sucks to go past it.
  • Sending you some...
    •°*”˜˜”* °•.¸ Dilation Dust.•°*”˜˜”* °•.¸

I think some of us have metal cerxic's that need a jump start to get going.

Hoping for good news for you today
  • @YNVTish so that made me laugh hehe thanks girl! Im hoping/praying for dilation i havent been checked since 36weeks and then i was only starting to soften but they said they would check me today so im hoping for a centimeter or two hehe.