Still pregnant....

DUE TODAY!!! With no signs of her coming anytime soon lol. Common Delilah a lot of people are waiting on you!

Oh yes and happy 4th of July everyone!! Eat lots of cheeseburgers for me :)

Comments

• Aw happy 4th!
    Maybe tonight will be the night and the fireworks will encourage her to come out :$
  • Awe... Maybe she'll surprise you later today! She'll be here soon.

Happy 4th to you too!
  • Come on baby girl!
  • edited July 2011
    Play a bunch of music and dance ur ass off that'll get her out
  • Im fine with her being late lol. I was able to get out to some bbqs and finally get my damn grilled cheeseburgers!!! I did a spazztic dance from a bee being in my room does that count? Haha.

@LittleFae @txmoorekat @Karla_With_a_K @Mommysierra
  • LOL!!!!! Awww have u tried sex? ;)
  • @adri805 Haha I have a doc appt Thursday so if nothing by then THENNNNNN ill do that. Some people became sex kittens......I became a dead fish :(
  • Im due today too!!! I drank crazy amounts of cinnamon tea and 2 cups of cumin tea last night...but nothing :( though my left side feels crampy right now.
  • @EricaK22 awww. Ima be checking on you now to see if it works :) im in no rush. She will come when she ready. Or when the doc makes her :p
  • Independence baby! 8->
  • Hahhaahhaah funniest thing I heard all day
  • @mandiixmayhem i dont think its going to put me into labor. I might give the cumin tea another shot though. I'm not really in a hurry either, but thursday if he doesnt come they want to induce me...and i'd like to avoid that!

We'll have to see who pops first! :D
  • @EricaK22 I read that cumin tea tastes awful. Could always try the castor oil !! Lol those ladies are ballsy. I would never be able to do it. They will give me till the 15th to have her. So if nothing by then ill be induced.

Haha! I feel like im in a race now :p
  • It's really not that bad...or at least i dont think so! No way im trying castor oil lol i think their only giving me until thursday, but i want to wait longer than that.

im going to drink a cup of cumin tea now...i hope it works this time!
  • @EricaK22 Good luck!!! Ill be keeping an eye out for your posts :)
  • Me too! I was hoping to have a independence day baby but he didn't feel like coming today i guess. So im now officially over due. I want my little boy out.
  • edited July 2011
    @damiens_mom2be I feel ya! Im trying to be patient, but I just keep walking in and out of her room all day making it harder on myself.
  • No signs of anything today :( had some cramping in both my sides. And my feet look gargantuan. Can't wait for my appt Thursday to schedule me to be induced. Let's keep hoping I wont need to do that!!!!
  • I am getting my baby tomorrow! On her due date. At my appointment today I was at 3cm and 60% effaced. So my doctor swept my membranes and now I am having all the signs of labor... I report to the hospital at 6am if I don't need to go sooner. It was a pleasant surprise! I'm sending labor dust your way!
  • @txmoorekat awww yay!!! Good luck! And thanks I need it :p
  • they rarely come on there due dates.. lol.. both mine were ten days over.. preying this ones not.. ugh.. it sucks when they dont want to come out.. but theres always an eviction date lol and yours is real soon..
  • @lae3 oh my ten days!!!!! Jeez. My mom was two weeks late with me....I can't imagine all that. Haha oh yes. Hopefully soon...apparently the schedule for inductions is ridic right now. Hooray -_____-
  • (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´ ¸
    .•*¨)¸.•*¨) Come on baby (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸
    .•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥
  • @txmoorekat I hope everything goes smoothly! I cant help but be a little jealous since my due date is today as well hehe.
  • edited July 2011
    Thanks @luvn_my_babies! It went perfectly! She arrived at 12:11pm CST. The easiest of my 3 deliveries.

Sending you labor dust! Hope your little one's arrival goes smoothly and soon!
  • Congrats I'm soo happy for you! How much did she weigh and what did you name her? @txmoorekat
  • @txmoorekat oh yay!!! Congrats :D
  • She weighed 7lbs 7oz and is 19 1/4 in long. Her name is Maegan Elizabeth.

Thank you both @luvn_my_babies & @mandiixmayhem!