girls with boys who like cars! lmao

edited July 2011 in Just for Fun
Lmao so do any of u girls have bfs who work on cars? Have u ever sat and watched them? Lmao my bf is getting so frustrated! He's trying to get his wheel bearing out and its not working! I'm sitting on the steps watching this hilarious event take place while drinking some lemonade. Man oh man is he getting frustrated! All diff shades of red and a whole dictionary full of potty words! Lmao!

Comments

• I wish my man knew anything about cars...but no...he sits on the step and watches me tear them apart haha
  • My husband does I think its sexy to me he's good at them never seen him frustrated
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lmao wow that's funny. I know some about cars. Andy has taught me a lot which is awesome. I'm on bedrst tho so I don't have to get dirty today! Lol
  • Omg my hb went thru that a few weeks ago.. trying to replace wheel bearings on my trailblazer. He couldn't even get it out using his press. After an injury, he ended up taking it into a shop n paying them to press it out! I check on him here n there n he's always swearing when he's working on the cars.. He was so mad that day that he had me call around to some shops for some quotes to see how much money he saved, just to make him feel better.
  • yes my bf LOVES working on cars whether its maintenance or detailing .. he loves it he use to work at a shop a while ago and wants to open up his own detailing shop one day..

and jst like @darknesofnight4u said i think its sexy
  • @darknesofnight4u lol I love whn he works on cars, def a turn on. Especially since its hott out and he's shirtless and glistening n dirty lmao. So sexy! Andys extremely good with cars but his is older and causing him some issues right now lol @LMelanson andy should b a mechanic he can do anything. But yes he hates working on cars too but refuses to take his jetta anywhere lol
  • N hell yea. My baby in the garage is very sexy. I luv when he's sticky n smells like grease or oil.
  • @alilboulding lol ya its causinghim some issues right now. And he just got bad news! He's gotta take the whole axle off and use the press which is a serious pain in the ass on his car! He's beyond pissed lol @ahendricks09 ya andy loves it as well. He's never worked in a shop but has been working on cars since he was 10! It is very sexy! Lol
  • @alilboulding me too! Right now he's got red grease all over his chest lmao!
  • well my husband loves working on cars. I have a honda CRX sitting in my garage finally got an engine in it but now he needs to finish the brakes and suspension and all that good stuff. he bought the shell about 3 years ago and has been slowly working on it. everything we do is car related lol. he actually needs to change my oil tonight lol
  • @newmomma15 ya I have a hyundai elantra that needs a whole new engine and radiator n god knows what else so he will b orking on that after his jetta is fixedcompletly. Andy built his jetta from scratch too! He calls it his "macheen" lmao!
  • Usually IM the one under the truck and HE is the one giggling... lol..
  • @jazzi89 haha we used to have a honda civic that needed a new engine but he sold it when we found out i was prego but he refuses to sell the CRX its his baby! the good thing about him working on cars is when my car brakes I dont get ripped off at some car place to get it fixed!!
  • @babynumbersix that's how it used to be b4 we found out about baby. He would teach me then grab a beer and watch! @newmomma15 ya andy won't sell his jetta either no matter what lol. And we don't ever take any vehicles to the shop. He fixes his crotchrocket, cars, snowmobile and fourwheeler in our garage. He's got thousands of dollars worth of tools in there and I just spent almost 600 on another toolbox for him for fathers day!
  • My bf's a mechanic and owns two shops. He also builds and races cars. I don't see him work often since he usually does it at the shop, which I don't typically care to hang around. When I do stop by it is sexy to watching him all dirty, taking charge, and running his business.

What's funny to me is how he thinks he's Mr. Fix EVERYTHING. If something is even remotely off he will fool with it until its right. Its like ocd. He can't walk away until its in perfect working order. This included the zipper on my dress this morning. All I asked him to do was zip it cause the zipper was stuck. Not only did he zip it, he had to figure out why it was jamming up and correct that too. I offered to just change twice but he pulled out the plyers and all til it was fixed. I try not to get annoyed. I know its just the mechanic in him.
  • @xpexting91611 ya my bf htes it too but is always in the garage lol. And yes he gets frustrated a lot! He's got an awful temper. But it is sexy. I had to go inside and lay down but I can hear him out there cussin up a storm lol
  • @mommys1stbundle my bf is the same way. He helps with his buddies cars and is always the head honcho. And omfg my bf has ocd too! He's constantly lookin at stuff and trying to figure out how to fix it. Right now he's going crazy because our garage sits crooked so he's getting stuff to center it again. And omg don't get me started on construction like how a house is built. He's so anal!
  • Infact I can't wait to get paid he's gunna do my berings on my car thankgod for crysler sebrings w problems!
  • My man works on cars for a living so he knows what he is doing but what annoys me is when he spends hours fixing up his car(thankfully its all done for now) and what annoys him and i both are when everyone and their mamas ask him to fix their cars! lol
  • LOL my fiance loves cars! Its great when he works on em cuz I like to help :) but when he starts cussing and getting all mad I just get a few quarters and when he's bent over the car I put one in his buttcrack and tell him ill quit when he stops swearing lol
  • I also think its cute when my hubby is working on a car and can't seem to get it. I will come over there and put in my 2 centslol. Like one time he changed my brakes on my honda civic si. I get it back and it making this sticking noise. So I told him to look at my brakes something wasn't right he said no you have bad struts. I basically begged him to look lol. And when he finally did there was no lube on my brakes. He said he swore he put lube on. After that it drove fine. Its good to have husband that knows how to work on a car. Idk what I would do with out him. Since the age of 15 my hubby has been working on cars. Its his passion. He wants to someday open up his own import shop. Right now he works at mieneke. My hubby has had a total of 9 cars since the age of 16. All of them hondas or acuras. I support almost everything he does with his hondas. Except for street racing, and buy stolen parts.