Looked like the cumin is working!

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
just got back from drs apt :) last week cervix was hard as a rock an closed.today im very soft,1 cm and babys head is right there!
@bentleysmommy

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yay I am going to do it in 4 weeks
  • :D Yayyyy! I'm drinking 3 cups of red raspberry leaf tea a day from this day forward and will be adding cumin to it! Let's ge these babies out!
  • @preggintx its really gross but I put a stick of cinnamom to make it better,also used a straw:)
  • @bentleysmommy I'm going to try that if nothing has changed @ next weeks apt.
  • They didn't check me today so idk if I've changed but I'll definitely be telling them to check me at my appointment next Tuesday which is btw, the day I predicted I would have him. I've always had the 12th of July in my head for some reason.
  • Girl anyday is fine with me lol. My apt r on tuesdays too:)
  • How ya feeling, girl? Any labor signs?
  • I'm 3cms due on Sunday I'm thinkn about havin a glass of wine Saturday nite if nuthn happns by thn
  • Try cinnamon sticks... boil water, add 3-4 sticks, drain tea, add sugar to taste and drink warm. Youll most likely go into labor soon!
  • Good luck hon. I had me appt today and my dr made me so mad I cried....(long story) but I started to cumin tea tonight and the results were good and fast. I just don't know how am gonna down another cup of that nasty s**t again. But it has to get done, I need to get this baby out of me. Am hoping to never have to see my dr again.

So good luck hon. Please keep us updated and I'll do the same.
  • @bentleysmommy hey just very tired I've been doing a lot of cleaning/bending,i think he'll be here soooon.i can tell he had dropped alll the way down now,@ first I could c my belly button(whatevers left of it lol) now I can only c it in the mirror....along with other things lol.how have u been feeling?any sign of baby bentley?
  • @beauty0710 lol well atleast it will relax u.have u tried walking?
  • @betty I actually put cinammon sticks in the cumin tea & omg I was in soooo much pain,but it didnt taste as bad as i thought but the smell.....(puke face)
  • @dajanescabral :( whens ur dd? I know how u feel...just tired/miserable.i added cinnamon sticks to mytea (which is also supposedto induce) & it sucked up some of the bitterness,i also used a straw.took a shower then about 2 hrs after thought I was dying!
    I will def update.. Kinda scared to take it again!
  • friday=A LOT OF WALKING
    Saturday=cumin/cinnamon tea time :)
  • @stevkam0911 ~ my dd is July 18th but doc won't do my csection until the 25th cause she's gonna be on vacation....(selfish bi**h). But that's what made me start my at home inducetion. I have set in my mine to get the baby out sooner then that, I just wish it wasn't so nasty. Am gonna drink another cup later on tonight. Ill keep u updated and again good luck to u
  • @dajanescabral that is selfish :o esp for ur dd to b so soon I wld def try it.yes please update.thank u & I'm sure itll work out for the best!
  • Eh just some cramping here and there and pressure. My back has been killing me lately.