Due date is July 24 and....

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I'm due July 24 n I'm feel like ma babys gana b late.. I had ma doctors appointment yesterday n he said I still wasn't dilatin.. wen do I start dilatin? Wen do I lose ma mucus plug? Wat do I start to feel now dat I'm closer to ma due date.. Srry for ma spelling

Comments

• We have the same due date=D right now im opposite of you im already dilated. Is this your first child??? And im having a lot of pelvic pressure and b.h... are you having any pain???
  • Oops posted at the same time. Sorry
  • What does bump mean?
  • @ iheartkarma... ya It's ma first n I havnt felt anything.. jst Sumtimes wen I got to sleep n I turn it hurt cuz it feels lik da baby is on ma guts n dats it.. n bout 2weeks ago I was Getn small contractions n now iv been feeling fine
  • @maggy18 okay I see will this is my 2nd and with my first I don't remember feeling the pains im feeling around this time... have you started walking yet?? That's a good way to start feeling some change as well as sex...
  • @kat1223 bump just means someone is writing to move the topic back to the top of the list.