35 weeks...lots of pain help!!

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Im 35 weeks and I've been having contractions on and off all day...too busy at work to time em, and noow my back is killing me!! Today annd yesterday was the first time I've have my back hurt like this...is this alll normal? I came home laid down and am going to time contractions, concerning but the back pain is concerning!

Comments

• Have you called your doctor?
  • Its too late..was gonna call un morning if not better
  • Im 34 weeks and im going through the same exact thing... i was told its normal process cause the body is gettin ready for labor. Just hold out ... it'll be all over soon! :) HANG IN THERE! (i know im tryin to! lol)
  • Im 34w 2d n the same thing has been happening to me! I was contracting all nite.
  • @Bunny-424 glad to hear is normal
    ..really was concerning me cuz everytime I stand up I have a contraction and feel like back may go out! Good luck to u 2!!!
  • @ExcitedNewMom is ur back hurting too? Everytime I stand up I have a contraction n back hurts bad like its just gonna go out!
  • It hurts like it normally does which is like a soar feeling but i dnt think its as bad as urs sound. Thts how i kno not to worry bcuz i dnt think its a real contraction. If urs is excrutiating maybe u should call or go into the hospital doll, better safe than sorry
  • Same thing here. Every time I get up I have a contraction! I'm 33 weeks and 3 days. I'm due August 22nd. I went into pre term labor when I was 26 weeks Prego and they had to give me a shot to stop it. So I don't really think I will be able to make it till my due date.
  • I'm 35 weeks too n having similar pains n such doc said its cause the baby is moving down n ur body is getting ready for labor like someone else mentioned already. If u r having more then 4 contractions in an hour n lasting longer then 30 sec u need to call ur doc.
  • Thank u so much everyone...I really do appreciate that! Will keep updated