Yeah! Officially being Induced Thursday! UPDATE!

2»

Comments

• Just saw this congrats!
  • Looking forward to the birth announcement!! Congrats!
  • Dam ma that's what am talking about...show them who fing rules. Some time u have to act a fool and a pain in the ass to get what u want. I do have a question tho.....what u say when u called the hospital? Iam only asking just I might have to do the same....lol....am about to start being a pain in the ass too just cause my doc isn't making any since and making me wait longer just cause shell be on vacation and don't want her back up dr to delivery my baby. (Csection). Not fair to me....mine u she's on vacation every two wks since June....
  • Over all hon congrats honey and I wish everything goes well for u thurday/Friday.....THAT'S THE WAY U DO IT DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Let me know how it goes.
  • @DajanesCabral .. what a freakn selfish Dr. She doesn't want to share the money on your delivery. I would talk to her again about the reasons behind her making you wait.

When I called down to the hospital... Wait first let me give you a little info on me... My father is a psychologist so hes given me a 'lil' game. Lol

Since the nurse didn't know me from Adam or Eve... I was super nice calling and I even joked with here before asking her. My dad always said.. if you can make someone laugh theyre your friend for life ... Oh wait or was that said on Roger Rabbit. LOL

I told her that I was calling to confirm my induction... My Dr office was on lunch and I was told you guys were going to bump someone since I have residence with medical reasons.

She checked.. and then ask what the reasons were.. so I put it on super thick... But what really put the nail in the coffin is I asked her was Susan working today.. I ment to call last week to see how her trip went. I hope she's not mad.

All L&D doctors always work under a main Dr. And that's Susan. I over heard talking about this big trip she was taking. I pretended like her and I were buddies and I been meaning to check on her.

Really .... I only met her once at L&D tour.

But it worked!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ctfu dam hangster u pulled a nice one, I love the way u work....lls
  • My appt is today at 9 am so ill keep u posted with what happen. Not as slck as u but let me see what I make up....wish me luck
  • @dajanesCabral ... Just be persistent! Keep me posted.
  • @YNVTish ~ sorry I didn't update u earier but I spoke with my dr and girl she didn't care one bit. I wish I would of seen this side of her earier in my pregancy, I would of changed her in a heart beat. OMG I was so mad I cried. Am 37weeks and she hasn't even check me ever to see if am open or dilating or anything. My dr has filped on me....at this point am not sure what to do. I thought about calling her on call dr and see if maybe he would agree on doing my csection the week she'll be on vacation but just didn't know how to go about it and it really don't feel right but I know I have to do something about it. Tish help me maybe u can come up with something. Am desprate
  • @dajanescabral .... OMG I'm scared to even ask what she actually said to rub you the wrong way. But what did she say? How did she flip on you?
  • yay! Good luck I know u are more then ready for baby to come out :)
  • @cee808 ~ thanx ma and yea am so ready

@YNVTish ~ lol, its not only what she said but the way she said it...its a long story but let me start of saying that I lied....I told her that my mother was gonna take an ER visit to DR cause my father is getting very ill and we r afred his not gonna make it. That she would be leaving on or around the 23rd and won't be returning until maybe two or three weeks after depending on how things r with my father health. (The dr had that "AND" look on her face) I cont by saying that because of my mother leaving I wasn't gonna have anyone elses help or support with my other three kids for when I have my csection and hospital stay. (She was still like "AND").....at that point I was mad but still like....I was wondering if her back up or on call dr would be able to do my csection the week before which is also the week I turn 39wks insts of the week she returns back from ur vacation cause I wouldn't know what to do with my kids. My mother is my supportant person and with her gone I have no one. She replied will then what u gonna do when u return home after the hospital. I replied will at least they will be home with me but if am in the hospital they can't alway be with me, who's gonna be with them if my mother isn't here??? She then looked at me dead in my eyes and was like while sorry to hear that but there's nothing I can do. Then closed my file and walked out the room....
    Tish I was so mad she replied like that and that way that tears just started to roll down my face. I could just see myself punching her in the back of her neck. She was very rude and simply like o well sorry but am trying to cash in. I have never seen her act so careless before. Even thou the whole story was a lie but she didn't know that and acted like that....I was truly hurt.
  • Any updates @nyvtish
  • @ynvtish... u having that baby yet??
  • Is that baby here yet hun??? I sure hope so!
  • Baby time!! Updates??
  • O god I was thinking about u all day yesterday, and wondering if u had the baby yet and how it went.....please update us!!!
  • Baby yet??