Found a GREAT bra website for the busty, nursing, or both.....

Its www.herroom.com I myself have ballooned to a staggering 32DDD (God help me) during this pregnancy. I also plan to breastfeed. There's a place not to far from me that does custom bras but they are not cheap. I thought that would be my only option. Then I stumbled across this site. They have nursing bras in my size for $14.99. They sell almost every brand you can imagine from mainstream department store brands to high end. They also have a detailed size chart to help if you're unsure about size and a great return policy.

Comments

• Are they legit???
  • Thanks for the info!! I can't feel sorry about your boobie size...I'm up to a 34 G. Yes....G. I'm so front heavy I'm afraid I'm going to fall forward...:-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mybabe Yep. I order from them all the time. My favorite bra there is the Dream Tisha bra from Le Mystere. They also make a nursing bra which I am looking forward to trying out. :ar!
  • @mybabe They look like they are. The return policy is very straight forward. Especially for lingerie. They also accept paypal, who will insure your purchase if you pay through them. You can always look them up in the Better Business Bureau. I'm 2day shipping some stuff so ill keep you posted.

@barb4209 Ok, you got me beat! I was a DD before. I had a hard enough time finding cute little bra sets then. I didn't think it would be possible now, but they have sexy little sets even for us....at reasonable prices. No more black, white, and beige! They just made my bf a very happy man. Lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I HAVE USED THEM! I like them a lot. I am a fabulous 34G during this pregnancy! (insert sarcasm) easy to return or exchange anything and prices are great! I recommend them!
  • Im goin to check them out...just told Hubby i needed to go bra shopping. So thanks!!!
  • @blueberrysmom You just made my day. Now I'm like a kid on Christmas waiting for my package to come. Seriously, where has this website been all my life.
  • @mommys1stbundle @blueberrysmom thanks ladies for this! I'm very grateful. I already have a tough time finding good-fitting bras, now having pregnant boobies, it's even harder...and I figured trying to find a properly fitting nursing bra would be never-ending...I'm def gonna look at this site ^:)^
  • @mommys1stbundle i know how you feel. im all the way up to 40F!!!! :O It makes me want to cry how uncomfortable bras are, of any kids, and then to add the fact i will be breastfeeding. Lord, please help us.
  • @mommys1stbundle REAL ACTUAL COLORS???? Woo hoo!!!!! I'm all over this website!