attention anyone with all kids insurence or blue cross blue shield read please

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
So anyone with all kids should call up the hospital there going to have there babies at and ask about the free breast pump if your on all kids and. Tell them your wondering because your either going to work full time or be a student full time and they will tell you about the free pump =] just found this out last night at my hospitals breastfeeding class
Okay and there was a women in my class that was saying she has blue cross blue shield and she called and they said they would cover a pump up to a certain price so if you have blue cross I would call and ask them =]

Comments

• Thanks for the info!
  • I will do the same thanks!!!
  • What hospital are you doing your classes? @mommy2be92
  • @bwhite55019 no problem =] hope you have luck when finding out about your hospital
    @Mybabe let me know how it goes =]
    @Babynewyear2012 I'm taking classes at resurection
  • @mommy2be92...thanks I work for columbus regional in columbus georgia seems they would do that for employees also but I never thought about it. Thanks for the advice!
  • Thanks for the info! :)
  • Holy crap thank you!
  • Thanks for tip! i will see if i can get one!
  • Wow! I'm gonna call my insurance n find out for sure!
  • It depends on the type of blue cross insurance you have. Not all groups will cover it even of it is blue cross. Other insurance companies will cover it as well depending on your policy. Everyone should call and check .
  • @ourbaby3 I was just trying to be helpful sorry if you feel I gave wrong information
  • I think it was very good info. I just wanted everyone to be aware that they should try whether it is blue cross or not. It always depends on how good the policy is on dme's
  • edited July 2011
    I have blue cross blue sheld and it is the future moms program and all they do is call u once a month and talk to u about your pregnancy and you have your doc fill out a paper and then they will cover a breast pump,bottles,a jogging stroller or a few other things I just can't remember all of them but they cover up to $300 depending on your company u work for u just got to call them oh and u send in your receipts I'm going to get the breast pump and bottles all reimbursed I'm so happy with it oh and my doc and c Sec is covered 100% I only have to pay the hospital 20% and the 20% for the guy who does the epi. :) but it all depends on your company u work for some don't cover much
  • A lot of insurances will cover it as well if it is medically necessary so talking to your doctor about it as well to see what needs to be asked might help as well.