it broke!!! :'(

My bullet that is lol :'( gah that was the only way i can have an orgasm and it effin broke.i have only had it for a year and it wasnt cheap either!..heck the cheap one i had before lasted over 3years!!..
Sorry but i had to vent somewhere this really sucks.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2011
    Ooohhhh that's so depressing mine is at the point of the cord being pulled and it shuts off and I'm starting to feel the little zaps I know its going to die soon =(( its the only way I can orgasm too and all of mine have only lasted 6-12 months
  • i sound a little stupid... whats a bullet?
  • Noooo!!! Well at least u have had one... My husband said i wasnt allowed to get one b4 we fot married noe he is starting to think about getting some... Lolz
  • @survivormommie3 its a sex toy used to stimulate the clit..just high vibrations..
  • i hate when my batteries die its just as bad as it breaking! sorry to hear that!!! i would be so upset too!
  • @jalem lol my hubby doesnt like it bc "i used to get off just fine without" lol i have never been able to tell him that i was faking :p i have been with him 6yrs and he hates when i ask for the bullet before sex.
    But now during pregnancy sex feels so gross i cant do it without my little friend :'(
    @momof22be that sucks! Id go ahead and get a new one thats how my 1st one started and then my hubby found some wires and rigged it,it worked but i swear i just threw it away last week bc i didnt think id ever use it again since i had my new 1.
  • My bullet broke right after I found out I was preggo. I was highly upset lol.
  • @kristaf22 lol yea i didnt think about thatbut i do want to get one of those bullets too! Haha my hubby seen one on tv and took a video to show me..i was like ya babe i know i have tried showing you so many times..
  • Awwww. That sucks!
  • Mine I don't know what batteries it takes my husband loves me liking them
  • Awwww dang!!! Lol ....hmmm I should try one haha ( I'm only ttc but sounds like it could help ) ;)
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 try it they are fun!
    And to everyone a romance party is Lots of fun even when your preggo :) just a thought..for those who dont have toys they carry a small sex shop in a bag lol and show you many different toys and let you sample different creams,gels,powders,ect..i wont go to a sex shop but to be able to order in privacy with a consultant or online suits me better
  • @lilmomma070811 my fiance hates when I use mine he get so damn jealous...its the only way I can get off too :( we have been together 2 years and i can't tell him that i fake it either he would get so pissed off at me!
  • I've had a toy but not a bullet... don't ever use it but maybe that's why I've never had the big O! Lol we were gonna have a "slumber party" with our fertility party but then we found out its pretty pricey, so we put it off!

• I feel so left out... :( ... I have never orgasmed... even with toys and manual... It bugged my hubby (well even those before hubby) but I told him that I enjoy sex and thats what matters to me. It bugged me when guys got to the point when thats all they would try for cause they knew I had not ever.
  • @lilmomma070811 ah ok thank you. this clarifies some things for me.
  • Buy a hitachi!!! Its a personal massager... but you can use it on your clit. I never had the o before I bought one!! Life changing!!!
  • @mrstocketfield1221 u can order a bullet online @ Amazon I got my last one for 0.03 plus like 3.00 shipping but I never had an o until I got an extendable shower masager and then I used a bullet and I probably won't use a shower ever again good luck girl
  • @lilbit01_209 :( im sorry i know how that is like before i discovered that i could get it from toys like my hubby would always go and go trying to get me there and eventually i just got tired of sex so i faked it all the time.now i tell him that having babies changed my body and i have to have a toy.i just cant tell him any different..but the guys i had been with before him only cared about themselves like get what they want and they are done! I always thought i was "broken" or sumthing..i never understood what was so great about sex until i got "it" if i were you id try everything to try to get there..there are like 5or 6 different types of orgasms surely you could experiment further and try to find one that works for you! Sorry i just know the difference between never getting it and finally figuring it out and i try to help those who cant :)
  • I've tried different kinds of toys but my cheap $8 bullet has always been my favorite. :X
  • @mrsrocketfield1221, i have actually heard that having intense orgasms can help in conceiving because it gives the sperms a thinner mucus to swim thru!!! sending baby dust to you!! you can have alllll of mine for the next couple years!!!

& to everyone else! if you dont have a vibrator to help you get off you should get one! because if you have never gotten off than well you should!!! and if you think that you have than you have no idea what gooood feels like!
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 try PureRomance im not sure how much it is to do a party but the proffits you get from it are really good!! They give you free toys for throwing a party and you get so much off of your purchase when people buy stuff so the more people that you invite and that buy stuff the better off you are! Its really awesome!the parties are women only but i think some do mens parties also..
    @chels LoL my hubby is so jeous..i actually got him to take my bullet apart a minute ago and rig it to work..the wires had come off so it was fixable but he was mad he thought he was getting rid of it!! Hahahaha.i told him i want a new one for our 3yr anniversary on the 26th :)
  • @lilmomma070811 We have tried everything including medical doctors. Lol.. I am just one of those women. It doesnt bug me. I have never faked it, I am who I am and if the guy couldnt deal with that oh well. My hubby doesnt mind anymore, he know what I do enjoy and will focus on that. I actually dont 'get wet' either... I dont know why its like that but I dont let it mess with my head, or sex life anymore...
  • Ya viberaters desensitze the area.. I like. Mine.but dont.use it too much.. For that. Reason.. Tell hubby it time for a new one.. I know I need one
  • I love my new cock ring lol hubby thinks I'm kinky but I just love the big huge OOO lol ;) it only cost me like 15 too