Does anybody know...

edited July 2011 in Trying to conceive
Does anybody know if you can get pregnant weeks after a miscarriage...or when your period is suppose to start??? or is it even possible to get pregnant after a miscarriage when you havent had a period yet???

Comments

• Yes its possible my mc was nov 24th...&ndd conceieved dec 8 with no period &ndd i didn't find out till january... so quite possible good luck with ttc !

Sending pregnacy dust ur way !
  • I've heard you're actually extremely fertile right after a mc, so as long as you're mentally ready to try, go for it. And good luck :)
  • I had a miscarriage early jan. My dr recommended I waited to have a period before trying again, but she said if it happens before that oh well. I had a period in feb and 2 weeks later conceived with my baby now. So yes it is very possible to become pregnant!
  • really??? im trying to figure out if im actually prego now...but idk its probably all in my head!!! @happy_mommy2be

Ive heard that also!!! i know its under trying to conceive but really not actually trying but if it happens then im ok with it!! @vette_devil
  • @jadelman0211 im waiting on mine now...it might be too early though...i kinda did just have a D&C a few weeks ago
  • I had my miscarriage on jan 3. I didn't have to have a D&C my body passed it all on its own. I didn't have my next period until feb 4. So it took a whole month for me to have a period.
    Hope that helps. Also I use an app on my phone called my days to track things like periods, when ovulating and when we have sex to help when trying to conceive. :)
  • @jadelman0211 its been 3 weeks so hopefully it comes soon...is my period going to be off since i had a miscarriage???
  • It will probably shift and be regular from when you had the miscarriage. I usually always had my period around the 16th but when I had my miscarriage it then shifted from when I had it. Same thing will probably happen when you have a baby.
  • My experience, after my d & c, my cycle was never regular. Any where from 28 days to 3 months before af. But I was able to conceive! Good luck ma! Baby dust your way!!!
  • Yes, I had a mc on march 18th and got pregnant around april 15th before my period ever came, it is possible:)
  • @chevygirl thanks!!! i go to the doctor next wednesday for a follow up...idk what they do there but i am going maybe she can let me know something
    @audra thanks when did you have symptoms?