after miscarriage how long did it take to get pregnant

2»

Comments

• @audra thanks hun I'm so glad that you are as far along as you are that's awesome. I know ir was rough for ya. Praying for you. Keep in touch.
  • I miscarried nov of 2007 I was pregnant Jan 9 2008
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 thank you so much praying for you.
  • Thanks girl it has been a tough road but it will all be worth it in the end. It will happen for you again!
  • It took me 4 months
  • I had a m/c in early jan. My dr told us to wait at least 1 month, have a period and then start trying again. We were actively trying and that one period was the only one I had. I'm 23 weeks now.
    My sister in law had a m/c but had to have a d&c and was told to wait 2 months and have 2 periods. She is now 14 weeks.
    Best of luck @hodgeslangdon !
  • I waited 2 cycles (which were really short for me at 3 weeks) before trying & fell pg straight away, currently 11w4d & hoping everything going well :-)
    Everyone is different, some feel ready to start ttc straight away, others wait, you have to do what feels right for you & then hope mother nature agrees. Even though I felt ready to try again & have been incredibly lucky to get pg so quick, I've been so paranoid things will go wrong again that I really haven't enjoyed a moment.
    Hope whenever you decide you're ready to try again everything goes well for you xx
  • Thanks so much this is all very reassuring I really appreciate it so much.
  • I am glad you posted this. I agree with another poster wait at least a month so you can establish a lmp. I had a m/c in nov and got pregnant that same day according to gestional age. which is odd because we didn't have sex for at least 2 weeks. So my m/c was 31 weeks ago and that's how far along iam. I know it doesn't make sense I don't get it myself. But luckl on ttc!