what pets do you all have?

Comments

• I have a 14 month old yellow lab named tinkerbell and a 7 year old black lab Newfoundland mix named Honda :) I love them to pieces! They r such good dogs
  • @robynnrawks your dalmation is adorable. I'd love one.
  • @mommakk88 aww i love newfys!
  • @jazzi89 omg!! Your kitty looks just like my Salam Cat :X
  • @RobynnRawks i know! i remember seeing a pic of ur Salam Cat on a diff post and i was like omg its jetta! they look identical.

• @jazzi89 they gotta be twins or something lol
  • @RobynnRawks no kidding lol. now that jetta is older she looks so much more like ur kitty. her eyes are a goofy color tho lol
  • @jazzi89 Ahh jetta can be Salem Cat's girlfriend. His eyes are a weird colour too lol. I'll take a quick picture and show you what he looks like now hehe
  • I have a bulldog ...I live n the country so we have 3 baby calfs and one horse several chickens & roosters..and 12 goats oh n my cat
  • @jazzi89 I love your puppies! And I LOVE the name Opey!! Clever.
  • @RobynnRawks lol ok. ill haveto snap an updated pic of jetta when my phone gets charged a little more. @Babyluv_3 i wanna live in the country so bad. i love farm animals! @baileygoose thank you! they r our babies. lol ya my bf named her that, probably not for the reason most ppl would think of. lol not a very appropriate name
  • @jazzi89 Ha! It just reminds me of a total hilbilly name, I love it!
  • Ok this is the best I shot I got of his eyes as he is sleeping damn Cat.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • @baileygoose lol never thought of that, it does sound hillbilly lol. @RobynRawks omg he looks just like her. grr my phone isnt charged enough to take a pic, maybe shell cooperate for webcam, not seeing that happening though lol
  • @jazzi89 how old is she? Would be so freaky if they were the same age. Your phone needs to hurry and charge lol.
  • shes only about 15 or 16 weeks old i got her at 7 weeks when i was around 20 weeks preg. so mayb closer to 18 weeks now @RobynRawks
  • I got Salem at 16weeks I'm now 25weeks he was 6weeks when I got him so he is 25weeks old :) he still feels like a baby to me. @jazzi89
  • aww they r pretty close in age. ya shes my little baby too! my little Jetta Bean lol @RobynRawks
  • @jazzi89 his my Salem Cat hehe. Are you having a boy or girl? I'm just still I'm shock at how much they look alike. It's as though you have kidnapped him or something lol. So weird lol.
  • lol im having a girl. lol ya i know its crazy. i got a pic of her i will upload in a min. it is odd lol @RobynRawks
  • she was being very stubborn lol found her in the laundry room after alot of searching!

Photobucket
  • @jazzi89 are you sure that's not my Salem Cat they have the same eyes and everything. It's like we are opposites lol. I'm having a boy lol.
  • This is one I just took
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • @laura536 OMG !! your great dane Zoe Is beautiful :)
  • @jazzi89 me too n he is such a lover n cuddle bug! I love dogs period but labs n Newfoundlands r def my favs or in my top five :)
  • @RobynnRawks omg they do look so much alike lol we r pretty much the opposite u have ur boys n i have my girls lol. how cool.
    @mommakk88 aww thats cute. im not a huge fan of labs or any other super popular breed but i do love newfys theyr such good dogs
  • I have
    2 dogs : A mix lab/chow -Zach, and A Boxer - Brutus,
    2 cats a Blue point himalayen -Kali, and A Blue Spynx-Moosi,
    and 2 Hermit Crabs (dont know their names because we had 6 they died and some changed shells but I think it was the Big Show and Pipi that was left) ....
    oh 3 kids (2 boys and a girl) soon to be 4 - another boy and a wonderful Hubby
  • @urmomwasright u have a zoo like me lol. i used to have hermit crabs and they creeped me out so i gave them to my lttle cousins lol they used to mess with me when id go over there with the stupid crabs
  • @jazzi89 I am cause she is my service dog n Newfoundlands r in the lab family :) they r great with kids n other animals everyone I have owned has been amazing