daaaah! im 22w i just sneezed and

Slightly pee-ed myself!!!!!! Wtheck Lmbo! I didn't think it would happen to me lol I'm barely even showing Hehe but she's always on my bladder so maybe that's why lol...

Comments

• edited July 2011
    lol it was bound to happen. when u sneez. when u cough when u laugh. happens to my gf all the time (:
  • It's like a pregnancy initiation!! Haha
  • Lol :) I'm 23 weeks n I've been waiting for that to happen to me! Lol everytime I sneeze I always say to myself "please don't pee please don't pee" lol
  • This happened whilst I was driving today X_X
  • I am 26.5wks and that happens way too often. I have learned to cross my legs tight when I sneeze or cough really hard and hope for the best.
  • Better than pooping yourself! (glass is half full, and whatnot...) :ar!
  • @FirstTimeDaddy oh man! lol

@jcmommy haha nice well im offically a full blown prego i guess haha

@brttnywstn14 lol! it was completely unexpected lol i was sitting down watching tv and then bam! lol i was like did that really just happen?? haha

@RobynnRawks awww hahaha ;))

@Stillsurprised aww haha thats too funny! lol have you ever had an embarrassing moment??

@OregonMama oh im soo honored!! i would like to thank my beautiful daughter for constantly laying on my bladder <3 love you sweetpea! lol ;)
  • edited July 2011
    @blueberrysmom haha thats fersure does that actually happen to people?? oh i hope not lol
  • About fifteen years ago I was at work and I sneezed and shit my pants diarrhea style. Had to throw my underwear away. So....yes, it happens! :ar!
  • @blueberrysmom oh nooo!!!! thats horrible :( well i hope you dont go through that again :(

@OregonMama hehe :D
  • Hahaha! Me too! :O
  • @blueberrysmom well at least you can laugh about it now lol i think i would burry myself if that happened to me meeeep!
  • @blueberrysmom PMSL ohh god you deserve this miss queen of embarrassing moments <):)
  • @charliebby1116 thankfully the one time I had the most pee come out I was in thr car by myself. I have this horrible feeling I am gonna do it at work one day and leave a big ass wet spot on the chair. But it hasn't happened yet.
  • Happened to me this morning in front of my mother in law. Had to go.change my undies and shorts. Hahaha
  • edited July 2011
    Welcome to the sneeze-pee club! :D
  • I never experienced that.lol I'm 31w. It may have something to do with the muscles down there.
  • That just happen to my yesterday for the first time. I coughed and opps felt some pee come out. The lovely joys. I told my husband Im starting to feel a like guy somewhat. I burped louder than ever now and out of nowhere. I pass gas all the time, im eating like its going out of style and now peeing some lol...oh the joys but so worth it :)
  • I've been doing that since 8 weeks LOL I'm now 15 weeks with my 2 nd and wear panty liners daily just in case lol
  • Haven't really done it
  • @blueberrysmom... Lmao not making fun but joining in your experience....Had similar thing happen...and this baby has made me worry even more about having to get to bathroom like Now different ways he lays and kicks ..so Im just not so happy waiting for when i can not make it in time. Like at home i can make it but out shopping I would die....may have to resort to Depends if he keeps this sh*t up lol
  • o this is something that we all experience it is definatly uncomfortable but a fact for all of us i have been having this happen for weeks you are lucky that it hasnt happen sooner
  • Never happened to me with my first until after I gave birth! It can happen when you aren't prego too. But now I'm pregnant with my second and it happens alot, I hate it! Welcome to the club lol.
  • That sucks I'm 21+5 and it hasn't happened to me yet. I hope it doesn't but for the most part right now lil man stays off my bladder lol