Why are you still up???

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I can't sleep just tossing and turning... why are up???

Comments

• I'm up because I've been sleeping late & going to bed late! My hub & kid are still up too!
  • Big thunderstorms in AZ. And my Lauren is kicking like crazy!!
  • My husband works nights.. and I don't work, so we sleep during the day and are up all night. Sorry you can't sleep.. I hate when I just toss and turn.
  • @One5one I am so bored lucky your family is up with you I can only talk to my walls lol @MrsFoesee be safe!!!
  • Im Soooo UnComfortable :(
  • I'm tossing and turning too. This is becoming a nighty ritual. For some reason I haven't been able to fall asleep until after 3am, but I took tylenol pm tonight and I'm just waiting for them to work!
  • Very uncomfortable! And my ac thingy wont work! Im over 40 weeks now.....no fun :(
  • Because I wake up late then take 3 naps through out the day.
  • not sure...why but I have a feeling it will be a bad decision when morning comes!!
  • Put my 1 year old to sleep and my hubby...and taking a nice relaxing bath...makes me fall asleep faster and I sleep like a baby...tehehe.
  • @1stwoodsbaby Awww so cute you wait for hubby to get home before going to sleep!!! The strange thing is I sleep on the couch while the TV is on and everything but when I wake up to lay in bed I'm bright eyed bushy tale. :D @ta2edblondie I hope your baby comes sometime tonight how are you feeling besides the minor contractions???
  • I just got home from my first day at work from having baby and I put my two weeks notice I missed my baby too much
  • My sleep schedule is messed up. A couple weeks ago, I had a nervous breakdown and I was too stressed to sleep more than 2 hours at a time. Ever since then, I've been waking up at around 5 pm and going to sleep at 8 am.
  • @mommyy2be how far along are you??? @mommy_again I feel you this is the routine I'm getting use to and I hate it @mandiixmayhem so sorry for you do you have someone to fix ur AC??? @allie8955 I should have tried a bath a shower didn't cut it I guess @blissmarie23 I will sleep all morning if I don't sleep now LOL but by looking at your profile pic you have your hands full!!! @jcmommy and I don't take any naps wake up about 9am and still can't sleep
  • @Victoriab sorry to hear that... @grissy_barria awww I understand are you going to be OK without a job???
  • I'm awake because I'm at work. I feel like crap too, I ddn't sleep well today. :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @marie0907 how can you work third shift??? Is it hard to stay up???
  • @simplyraven22406 hey girl join the club smdh!!!
  • edited July 2011
    @Mybabe, Its hard to stay up at times, especially days like today when I didn't get much sleep. I would prefer a different shift but I don't have seniority for day shift, and swing shift I don't see my husband. I do pretty good normally though. At least this is my Friday!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @simplyraven22406, mine too! she is moving around pretty good!
  • @marie0907 I use to work a swing shift at a hospital I agree no time to see love ones hopefully it works out for you!!! @simplyraven22406 I keep touch my belly but my baby girl is so knocked out!!!
  • @Mybabe, thanks! Its going to be hard to come back to this after maternity leave. If it weren't for the personal benefits there would be nothing good about this shift. Who would work this if they didn't have to?
  • tossing and turning as well and heartburn gots the best of me tonight :( boohoo... what r u doing..
  • @marie0907 exactly how I would feel it would be a real challenge after the baby comes to go back to third shift... @0911mommyof2 ugh heartburn how horrible I'm stalking around on pregly LOL! !!
  • I just got netflix and im watching my fav show. That's 70's show. And heartburn.
  • Seems like heartburn is the common theme lol
  • @tinkergal I think movies are going to start becoming my late night best friend enjoy!!!
  • I'm up bc I took a nap around 9pm and got up at midnight...I do this pretty often so I'm up like this every night