not a happy preggo anymore (question at bottom)

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Hot, gigantic, miserable, hungry, uncomfortable, tired, and alone till Thursday :( oh and my ac decided to break last night!!! And no signs of baby still. Wish id go into labor just to be in the nice chilly hospital

Comments

• Oh goodness. Aren't you a week over due? How much longer are you going to wait?
  • @jcmommy they have me scheduled to be induced on the 17th. Would be sooner but they don't have any available times. Im just miserable at this point
  • aw you poor momma! just like your name says- mayhem! :D
  • @survivormommie3 Haha!!! It never ends :p

SERIOUS QUESTION
    Hubby may be sent home today due to possible pink eye! In both eyes......IF I have the baby by some miracle before my induction date and he still has it...should I quarantine his ass???
  • Yes unless he gets treated for it right away once treatment starts its 24-48 hours before it ain't contagious anymore but keep him away from u for the time being
  • @vayanna his eyes just started bothering him yesterday. He went into work since he has to be in the field (army) and they gave him some meds and are sending him home. So just avoid him for a couple days??
  • Yes it is highly contagious! Make sure he wash his hands u wash your hands. I would go and disinfect everything in the house. Door handles remotes. Wash sheets and pillows in a couple days.
  • @pinkbaby0930 im washing everything now!! Sprayed the entire house with Lysol. And im banning him to the couch and couch alone. Ill be following him with Lysol like my mom did to me lol
  • Ok good. Pink eye sucks!
  • Does he have viral or bacterial pink eye? Both are super contagious, but bacterial is really easy to treat. Viral is a little more resistant and takes longer to heal.
  • Girlfriend I'm right there with you about the pregnancy issue I thought I was the only one overdue and feeling this way.I'm 5 days past due and I don't see it coming to an end anytime soon :(
  • @ashes I haven't a clue!! Im about to tell him to ask the doctor before he comes home.

@luvn_my_babies oh gosh no! You're not alone lol. I don't see mine ending anytime either. But weather these baby's like it or not they have an eviction date! I was due on the fourth :(