*SIGH* I CANNOT find a going home outfit...

I like this one the most...

http://www.carters.com/carters/Bright-2-Piece-Dress-Set/V_121A025,default,pd.html?cgid=carters-baby-girl-dresses

But I'm not dead set on it!

I want something simple as to not take away from the baby, but to still be pretty.. but I cant really find anything..

So if you would like to post YOUR BABYS coming home outfit to give me more ideas, I would love that :)

Comments

• I won't be any help-I've packed 3 outfits for the baby and if I don't have her soon, I'll probably pack more :)
  • Lol.. @SaraS

I don't know if I want a dress, or layette, what's easier? Blahh.
  • I have too many cute ones to choose from I will prob be taking a couple to the hospital and decide when I see her. Plus see how the weather is. First week of october in new england could be any temp lol
  • I hear it's still really hot here end of August (nyc)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HA! My bf's uncles would LOVE that! lol @mshahir
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah August is the month usually if your sitting in traffic with no a/c the temp in your car is like 110
  • Ok, I had a scheduled induction and went in wearing a maternity top, jean capris and flip flops and since I didn't dirty my outfit I wore it home too ;)
    Simple packing!
    I did however pack my pre preggo pajamas and was soo disapointed the bottoms wouldn't fit lol
  • August is pretty hot I have 2 august babies one the 3rd one the 26th both came home in very light clothes
  • @Jamie77 for the little one, hehe. Not me silly.
  • I know! Ive had trouble too, but I'm not due til nov, so I need to wait for the warm clothes to come out!
  • I had trouble to so what I did I went thru all the clothes I brought and put 5 sets n my baby bag so I can choose when I bring him home lol ...they were all so cute
  • Why do they need a special outfit to go home? I've been meaning to ask this.
  • They dont NEED one per say, its just nice if your going to have a keepsake box. @blueberrysmom
  • My hubby gets to shop for the going home outfit while we are in the hospital. He has picked all three of our other kids and will pick this one too :)
  • Oh. Okay. So you save the outfit? Should it be fancy?
  • On the bottom there was a zebra print one I like that one gurl its pretty get that one
  • @blueberrysmom no it don't need to be fancy but most hospital takes pic n u can buy them ...I know they do this n Texas ...
  • @babuluv_3 cool and thanks. I'm just starting to buy clothes for Blueberry so I will be on the lookout for this outfit.
  • I should just be something you really like. @blueberrysmom

They have those BellaBaby photographers here, or where I'm delivering @babyluv_3 but of course their price list is "under construction" on their website.
  • My parents bought a onesie that has a world and says, "hi! I'm new here" that will be my boy's outfit. It was the first thing bought for him and they got it in Catalina so... :)
  • The animal print one with the pink sweater thing is the one I have for my baby. She's due aug.2nd via csec, and in michigan, it cld be a bazillion deg or a mild day. That's why the sweater will be nice for the in the a.c. the way home.