WTF........attention ladys

edited July 2011 in Health
So my bff is also pregnant she has been really inching down below since the 4th of July...after she went swimming n the lake water...well 2day she finally went to the ER n the told her she had a bactria from the lake water cuz it was dirty water n it only happens when ur open (dilating) bacteria can get in there ....I thought ill share that so yall don't make the same mistake ...also have anyone ever heard of this ???

Comments

• Why did she go swimming in lake water? I believe it can happen. It's dirty water.
  • Ewww I'm in tx too... which lake? I have heard of this happening.
  • did she know she was dilated???
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2011
    Lake nasthworthy aka lake nasty water lol @wallieheadbaby3.....@excitedforbaby. She went swimming cuz she was hot sitting there with her man ....here n Texas everyone swims in da lake lol were Texans like that haha
  • @ahendricks09 yea she knew she's kinda wierd its her 1st baby n she thinks she knows it all u can't tell her nothing
  • Well its better then swimming in the bay here in Baytown. It's got to be... I live in the dirty bay and I've heard of people getting infections from the water. Smh what are we to do here in tx without a pool??
  • edited July 2011
    @wallieheadbaby3 Idk we have local pools here cheapest is 10 bucks to swim and a summer pass is 125 f that ....There's a little town bout 1hr away from my town they can't even drink the city water they cfound some very harmful bacteria in it that causes ills and crap...that's scary so they have to buy bottle water to drink
  • That's horrible!!! Me and hubby have been reading about places here in TX that u can't drink the water... we only drink store bought water now.... its scary stuff...and there's no way I will pay $125 for a summer pass to a public pool either. I hope ur friend is ok... how far along is she?
  • Wtf 125 for a pool pass !?out here its only like $1 something for the day. 125 i have a water hose f that. And for you friend her dr should have told her no yo go swimming or sit in baths
  • @Aug5baby the pool pass is good for the whole summer .a day is 10 bucks
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh my god! Dats crazy I never liked lakes for those reasons!
  • i get creeped out by lakes and i was raised in texas. lol. i am just spoiled now. here in ohio, buckeye lake has a huge algae infestation and yet people still take their kids in the lake- my friends son (she currently does not have custody so couldn't do much about the situation) accidentally drank it and ended up in the hospital....craziness
  • I live in western new york and have been swimming in Lake Erie my whole life and never had a problem. I've gone to the beach like 5 times since I've been prego and now I'm scared!! :(
  • Geez another thing pregnant women can't do to add to the list? 8-|
  • Still 125way to much for that price you could buy a decent size yard pool
  • You guys don't have apt. Complexs that you can go to swim?
  • nope we cant swim at apt complex here you have to live in them they call the cops n you get into trouble