Belly button Pop!

edited July 2011 in Second Trimester
Hey ladies I can't remember when mine did with my first but whose has and what week does your belly POP from an innuendo to an oittie??? I'm currently 24+1 and I can somewhat see it in the process just wanna know when it did for everyone else:)

Comments

• im 31+3 right now and mine is sorta popped. the top half is an outtie but the bottom half is an innie. unless i sit down and then its all flat lol. but if i lay on my back i have a cute innie again lol. i personally hate the outtie bellybutton. everyone makes fun of me because you can see it through my shirts grr
  • Phaha yup I remember I think they are cute!
  • I am 15 weeks with a half and half. I actually started to notice around week 12. FYI: I am not going to be enthused if I get a full outtie!
  • Mine never did with numero uno I really doubt it will this time I think he is tiny and I am not the huge which is odd
  • this is my third and my belly button never popped with my other 2 and dint expect it to this time either. I have a really deep innie.
  • edited July 2011
    I hope it doesn't look funny when it does. :-S
  • edited July 2011
    mine didn't w/ my first. ...but it did w/ this one...but idk when..maybe 18wks....in goes in and it alot..
  • The top part of mine is poking out, but it hasn't fully popped out. Im waiting... :-W
  • edited July 2011
    Mine popped out, Im 31 wks. It does look funny. The other day I was laying down looking at it & my 6 yr old son came over by me to talk to my belly, he saw my belly button& started laughing hysterically cuz he thought it was the babys private part.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.