help... i dont know what this is...

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
i am having pains in my back and pelvic region since i woke up... i dont wanna say that it's contractions or bh because i dont know what that feels like... but i've not had this type of pain during pregnancy before... if it helps i am carrying low and in my back... it goes from a dull ache to sharp pain every so often... any one know what this is... i am 36 weeks...

Comments

• I dunno call your midwife x
  • @robynnrawks i dont have the direct line to my ob and the office i go to isn't open... but thank you for responding... im gonna try to wait it out for the 2 hours until they open then call.. if it gets too bad ill call the e.r. I was hoping someone here had the same though... it hurts... T.T
  • :( it might just be BH @homebirthadvocate might be able to help.
  • I've been having bh for a while now but it didnt feel anything like this...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i had bh w my 1st pregnacy that were just "pains" and 2 days b4 i actually gave birth they were immensely painful i thought they were the real thing but i guess they werent they kinda sound like ur symptoms maybe baby is just making their way into the birth canal and your body is just adjusting....hope u can feel better try to relax hun :)