ATTEMPTED SUICIDE************************* UPDATED AT TOP.:)

2»

Comments

• Still waiting...can't get to much info since they are busy talking to dr.s and such. only have contact with my mom. my sister is being polite and has cell phone away.
  • @USMCwifemommy101107 thank you soooo much for sharing!!!! I cried happy tears knowing your sister is okay now. It's surreal, and scary!! I sometimes feel as if I'm lying to her telling her it will get better. I have big hopes for her but am scared I'm just being too positive at times.
  • @Proudmommy8789 Thank you also for sharing your story!!!
  • I'm so sorry to hear this ...we just went thru a suicide this pass Nov. My bd uncle hung himself ...I'm so glad ur sis is still alive tho ...we will keep her in our prayers ... @mrsforsee please don't stress. U got ur baby to worry bout to
  • so I wasn't going to say anything because it was a very bad time in my life, but i attempted when i was 18. it was actually only a few months before i conceived my first. but trust me when i saw my attempt and the conception felt like they were eons away in time. things turned out ok. and here i am expecting our third. how old is ur sister?
  • I'm so sorry! Prayers are with her and your family!!
  • @Babyluv_3 So sorry about your bd uncle!! Thank you for your prayers and encouragement!! Trying hard not to stress. It breaks my heart too because my baby is all my sister talks about!!! It"s like her only happiness right now.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @survivormommie3 I'm glad you are here today and opened up to sharing! My sister is 16.
  • i am actually surprised that i didnt try before at 16. but i dealt with stress as a cutter. so i was kinda coasting in my depression. keep us updated. for some reason i feel a connection with people who have tried this, i really hope that she sees the life she can have. she'll be ok i hope and she'll eventually see that light at the end of the tunnel. and all of you will t
  • Lots of prayers for ur sister and ur family I'm going through the same thing with my brother he steals from my mom and dad all the time to buy any kind of drug he can get mostly cocaine and roxys though but he is in a deep depression and is always talking about killing himself how death seems better than living and my mom and dad offered to get him help but he says he doesn't have a problem at least ur sister wants to get help that is a really good sign that she wants to live a long happy life as for my brother he is 18 and I don't think he will make it to 19 lots of prayers for ur sister you and ur family godbless
  • My prayers are with your SIS you and your family. I hope she gets the help she needs.
  • **Hugs** I hope she is able to get help. My prayers are with you
  • @junebug86 I will pray for you and your brother!! Those drugs are so dangerous on their own!, mix in depression....!!!! May he find peace within himself and know how special he is!!
  • Awww lots of prayers to your sister and family...
  • oh no! poor thing! i feel for u family... im happy shes ok and i hope she gets the love and care she needs. ur family needs to keep in mind this is no ones fault... depression and other mental illnesses take over a person and make them think things they normally would neve think. with the proper treatment plan she will learn how to deal with everything better. i have my masters in psychology so if u need anything of have any questions of concerns please let me know and i will be glad to help. i can help with finding good treatment centers as well and would love to be there for you in any way i can
  • edited July 2011
    May God watch over her! I wish her peace & that she gets the help she needs! My cousin died from suicide on 07/08 new years eve/day. My aunt found him. He struggled with heroin addiction. He was 21. I'm glad you found her to get the help she needs! We didn't know until he was gone. Prayers your way!!
  • @mandac10 Thank you for your support! :) My Mom also has her masters in psychology so luckily we all know it's not my sister's fault and it happens without my sister having control. :) My family does have a history with paranoid schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, so she is being evaluated for both . My sister is super scared because she has seen how bad both can be through our relatives. She's only seen the scary sides though because both chose not to take care of themselves and think they have things under control when they are barely hanging on.
  • @one5one I'm sorry about your cousin. :( Thank you for sharing and your prayers!!! I really hope she can find peace!
  • how's your sis doin? how are YOU doing?
  • @survivormommie3 I'm doing better now, thank you! I am hopeful! I just hope my sister doesn't think she's a freak or weirdo because she's in a solitary environment.
  • I'm so glad to see this update and will continue praying!
    I hope any services(therapy) they set up for after is helpful for her
  • I too have hit rock bottom and even to this day im still struggling to keep from going down. Iv been depressed most of my adult life but when I met my current partner and we had the most beautiful son ever I was the happiest woman alive but he died of cancer and on the day of his funeral I tried to end but failed and was saved by my partner and now here I am pregnant again and trying my damn best to keep hope alive for my unborn my partner and my son but its a hard fight and really all I want to say is that I understand what its like to want to leave this earth but give her love and let her know that its hard but so worth it to give life a chance. If you need anyone to talk too ill be here for you or your sister
  • Thank you. & God bless!