leaking nipples

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 23wk2days and Just noticed my Nipples are leakin one is clear liquid the other white. Any one else experienced this? Scared me a bit.

Comments

• I'm 26 weeks and nothing yet... Thank goodness lol
  • Am 35 weeks and nothing yet. I wonder if that means am not gunna get milk :-(
  • @OregonMamma lol I hope I get my milk cuz I was looking forward to breastfeeding my daughter! I hope I dnt leak for years after lol that would suck!
  • @Firsttime_mommy I didn't think that mine would leak either but I ate some tuna salad one day and the next day they were leaking. My boobs started tingling when I was eating the tuna, I knew something was up....I'm 30 weeks
  • @Tootie08 lol I hope it comes soon!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ashleyfew lol well I hope so ill be very sad if I dnt get any milk that would suck I want to have that attachment to my daughter!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mine started at 20 weeks I'm 25 or 26 weeks... I list count lol! But its totally normal
  • Thanks everyone nice to know its normal x
  • I'm not leaking and I'm 31wks5d. My boobs have done nothing! They are small to begin with and they jumped up 1 cup size at about 13wks and have done nothing. Kinda getting me worried that maybe they are as lost as I am with this stuff lol
  • I wouldn't stress everyone is different and change at different rates x
  • I'm 28 but started leaking at 17 wks. Its my second so I think that's why they started leaking so early.
  • That night after I posted that I hadn't started leaking on the 12th. That same flippen night my right side started leaking lol. My left still isn't. I was like fa realz -_- I was just saying how it wasn't leaking! It heard me I swear!
  • With my first, I didn't leak.I also wasnt sure I could breast feed. because I had a breast reduction when I was 14. Amazingly I could! My nipples are just very itchy right now. I hope I don't leak lol!