noise reduction help me please!

So my mum looks after my nephew 4days a week from 7am -5pm. Im already struggling to get to sleep before 3am then he comes early and makes alot of noise, is there anything you ladies can recomend for me to sleep through the noise? Sounds so silly but even an extra 2hours in bed! Everyones telling me get as much sleep as u can cos in 3months u wont be having any. Its almost. impossible at the moment thou, driving me nuts!! :D

Comments

• Ear plugs maybe???
  • get your own place , or ear plugs
  • Lol were in the process of getting our own place & earplugs do not stay in my ears no matter how hard i try get them in lol @janet_2011 @rubi1989
  • @lousiesfirstbaba oh wow that sucks :( , hmm i am trying to think what you can do other than ear plugs.. what about taping the kids mouth? XD jk .. Hmm you need to try to get to bed early as hard as it gets :(
  • edited July 2011
    fall asleep with headphones on or a boxfan on high..so while your asleep your already hearing constant noise so you wont go from being in silence to noisey in the mornings..or you can use the traditional earplugs..

i used to stay in an apartment and.the ac unit was right outside my bedroom window.. i slept with a box fan on and wouldnt even notice the ac turning on or off.. the first few nights i would take a benadryl to get used to falling asleep with the fan on though.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @janet_2011 ikr! All he does is scream and run round sounding like an elephant haha. Its very much a pain even my partners house is super noisey from 7am, theres no escaping it!
    @luvbump thats the thing i cant sleep with any noise its annoying! It was never a problem untill i got pregnant either. Ty though!
  • Haha do not tempt me! Im actually dreading the morning haha! @mshahir
  • I think i may just celotape them to my ears, even less work... @mshahir