had a 6 week scan today - due 15th october!

Had a scan to find out when my due date is and finally no its the 15th october woohoo excitin stuff, anyone else due then? Xx

Comments

• I am!!! My first appt. Is march 1 for a sonogram. My missed period was feb. 8th
  • As of right now I am due oct 14 but have my first ultrasound thurs for a definite due date
  • Its so exciting isnt it, my scan was great today, had a little kidney bean with a heart beat aha x x
  • I got a sono today & my edd is Oct 16! Seen little heart beat too :)
  • I am due october 15th as well! First sono is march 10th!! Super nervous its our first!
  • My 2nd my son is 9 so I'm starting all over lol. This pregnancy is way different seems like
  • My first appointment is March 29th! I will be 10 wks by then! Can't wait for the ultrasound which will be done week 11! Due date around Oct 22!
  • I'm due Oct 13th!
  • My birthday is oct 15, congrats ladies
  • My birthday is october 15th as well!!! Sooo jealous wish my due date was oct. 15 th!!! I'm due Sept. 27th!!! Close enough...LOL!!! Best of luck to all of you!!!
  • ooo its mega exciting, im only young and it wasn't planned, but now that my head is around it all, i can't believe i'm going to be a mommy! bring on the 15th october and haha, maybe you'll go over your due date rodmom86 :P and best of luck to you too!
  • I wish I could get a scan already. I'm 8 wks, due Oct. 8th, but my doc said I wont get an ultrasound until I'm 12 wks. :-( waah! I'm so anxious to see /hear my bby already!
  • Had a scan today due October 14th. Saw the heartbeat...it was so exciting!
  • Same here :( no ultrasound until 12 weeks...Due Oct 9
  • Huh...wonder why the doctors won't do it before 12 weeks my doctor said I could do at 6 but I chose to wait for 8
  • THey must do more scans for you guys in the states.here in the uk we get a dating scan I gotta wait another 3week,il be like 13week then.and then an anatomy scan at 20 week.wish we had more scans.
  • Some doctors don't want to do an early ultrasound in case you have a miscarriage . Theyre more common in early pregnancy. It can't make the process harder if you get attached to the baby. I think many doctors feel differently about this subject, that's why the variation
  • Oh rite I see.that makes a lot of sense.
  • I'm 7 weeks and 3 days and made a doctors appointment but they said they normally wait until your 8 to 10 weeks before they see you.... :/ so my appointment is the 14th I hope they do a ultrasound!
  • I actually asked for a scan as i had no clue when my dates were so got sent 4 one at 6 weeks, im now 8 weeks and got my 12 week scan on 4th april woohoo!
  • I got one at 6 weeks then 8 weeks have 12 week scan April 5th haha
  • Cool, looks like youll be due round same time then :)
  • Thts my birthday too congrats, looks like your going to hav a libra and we're considered the most desirable sign :)
  • Oh woww, i didnt even realise what sign my baby would be, thanks for that, dont think theres a libra in my family atm! We're all aries and geminis aha! Ooo most desirable, sounds good! X
  • @Mrsmaxi2010 im from the uk too, its a pain isnt it, as of now my due date is 7oct, got mu first ultrasound next wednesday! Ill be 11w5d x
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • my second ultrasound is 4th april, can't wait!!! :) xx
  • I get my 3rd ultrasound (12 week scan) April 5th so excited!!! Might be able to find out if boy or girl! :) how do u feel @JosieMarie?
  • Im just tired bt so cant wate and mine wil be my 12 week to, bet we are due very close ?
  • I'm due October 12 i just had my first ultrasound yesterday this is my 4th child