plz, i need advice or help !!!!!?!!

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
So I just moved to AZ a few days ago.. well my husband and I been moving for over a month from WI -TN-OK-AZ. Idk if its stress, but for the pass couple of days I've been sick .
I have a headache that wont go away, I get the hot and cold sweats, and I can't seem to hold anything down. I've been drinking water like crazy....
My down side is.... I was receiving obgyn care from Ft. Campbell, ky... well they screwed me and said I had a doc here set up in AZ at the air force base... I went there yesterday and the lady told me my husband wasnt enrolled in tricare prime and I have to find my own doctor....
To get to the point, im 33 wks prego and Idk if its "normal" to feel this way... like I have the flu. I need to see a doctor to check on my baby, but ill have to run to the er :/ .. so any input if its normal to have flu like systems at this stage of pregnancy?

Comments

• You could be exhausted from all of the moving and dehydrated from the vomiting. Definitely get to the er & get checked out. Even on Tricare Standard, it won't cost too much out of pocket. You could even ask for a recommendation for an OBGYN.
  • I felt the same way and the dr said I had a stomach bug and was very dehydrated. I would definately get seen any way that you can. Better to be safe than sorry. I hope tou feel better and everything is alright.
  • Or, you still have time to enroll in Tricare Prime before the baby gets here. If you go to the Tricare office, they will be able to do the paperwork & it should be active by the 1st of next month.
  • I did the paper work today for Tricare prime. The lady wasn't very helpful.... now im waiting for hubby to get home and take me back to the office.... thanks ladies.
  • Boo :/ I hate how some DOD employees act like they are above helping dependents.
  • Have you been outside a bunch? It kindof sounds like you have heat stroke. If you keep throwing up you should go to the er. Where did you move to in AZ?