...dun dun dun...

Af came today. X( SON OF A NUT-CRACKER! she's such a b!+ch. I really wanted to join in on the newly pregnant girls/friends at work. [-( still not my time I guess.

Today I mentioned that maybe we won't be blessed until our relationship is right since things have been stressful and difficult. My husband replies "its me that needs to get right". He's been having a tough time with not being a provider in the way he feels he should, as well as dealing with the ex & how she makes him out to be a bad person/father. He's wonderful! So until he is "right" I guess ttc will be put off.

:( so sad today.

Comments

• Boooooo.. I so sowwy hun!! But I bet when u quit tryin, you will get preggo :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I thought it was boobs at first too. lol

I hope it happens for u whenever yall are ready (hopefully really soon :) )
  • I hope it happens for u gin and I hope he feels "right" soon good luck girl. :)
  • Keeping you in my prayers. Everything will work out in Gods perfect timing.
  • @Karla_with_a_K thanks hun :) we stopped for about 1 1/2 months during the REALLY hard time and this was our month back on... and nothing... but i'm very prideful and the kind of person that will make him use protection if we're not "trying" bc i want to know that everythng is as perfect as it can be with our mindset(s). i know he really wants one, we just talked about it, but with that comment and one other i'm thinking his head just isn't in the right place right now and it just added to my stress.

@mama0811 i sure hope u guys are right... thank you bunches ;;) i'm just having a tough day i guess. dealing with his stupid ex, and all of our own issues just wears on me. but i'll be ok

@Ittybitty I'M READY!! WE'RE READY... or were i guess... not sure why he feels like he needs to be "right" but he wasnt saying that this weekend. guess his ex just really got him down, which hurts me bc he didn't reply when i said i'd wait until he was "right" lol. thanks so much girl :!!

@momof22be thanks lady!! i hope so too... thinking about it really has me down :-W

@hodgeslangdon i hope ur right too... i just want my chance. hope ur doing well, i've had u in my prayers also. :)

:-< i just want this rollercoaster to be over, and to be a mommy.

on a happy note... i love that u guys thought i had a pic of my boobs! i'm totally making a post about it...
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle i think i need a reminder... i don't want to get it confused with others. i am so thankful for everyones strories and sharing. so i shouldn't get so bummed... but, i guess once in a while i just can't help myself!! >:D< ((hugs)) how are you doing?!?!
  • woman! I swear! Your uterus hates me! It speaks to me saying yes yes this is your week, and then it just bleeds on all my hopes and dreams lol! You need to rub a budah belly asap! :P maybe if.we touch bellies Adrian will rub some of his baby dust of on ya and it will sink in this time!
  • Don't stress tho! I stressed hard core and as soon as I stopped life was good. You ned some warm milk a hot bath singer scented candles and some marvin gayes lol
  • Ugh that sucks, sorry girl! I hope everything starts turning around for you. Lots of hugs for you!
  • aww that woulda been fun to be preg with ur friends but ur time will come. damn that AF lol :p
  • So sorry hun. Stress can play a bug role. I feel ole giving up myself at ttc. If I may ask does your husband have kids with this ex? If not there's a reason why she's an ex. She shouldn't be in the picture ruining your chances at having a baby of your own!!! Ex's are smucks!!!! Mine is a soon to be and he wont let go and he is causing so much crap for me. He's the one that made me miscarry. Idc what anyone or any doc says stress will make you miscarry! That's all there is to it. We unfortunately have kids together so unfortunately I can't just cut him out of my life! Hopefully when the time is right you will have twins or triplets to make up for it lol. %%- keep hanging on don't give up hope yet!!! Keeping you in my thoughts!!! Lots of baby dust to you still!!! :-bd
  • Keep your head up hunny! This is a tough time for us long time ttc ladies! Loves & hugs to you!