july mamas....... signs of labour......getting the $h*t$

edited July 2011 in Labor
Okay so with the whole pooping thing before labour "the clean out" lol if any of u ladies had the shits before how long after getting them did u actually go into labour?

Comments

• that didn't happen to me with either of my oldest 2
  • I just wanna know if I'm getting closer to it lol I'm 37w 4d
  • It didn't happen to me, but with my friend. I hear its a sign of labor. I believe she got it the day before going into labor. I rather do it at home then on the table. Haha
  • @jcmommy do u know if she had like crazy shits or just softer poo almost shits lmao cuz I'm not shiten up a storm but my poos aren't healthy normal poos as of yesterday

I never thought i would try and describe my poop lmfao
  • LOL. Well, once she had bad cramps so she went into the l&d. It wasn't contractions, it was constipation pains. She went to the bathroom then went home. Haha. Then before she had real labor, she had diarrhea. She keeps telling me have I got the poops yet but I didn't even get it for my first. My dd is tmrw and I still don't have it. I guess it differs for everyone
  • I hope it means I'm close
  • Nobody wants to talk about poop
  • Im 37w4d too & its not diahrea mine os just super soft
  • With both of my sons it happened the day before I had them. I was due July 11th and had my son June 29th instead. :O Good luck! %%-
  • @Hupe23_1 lol im 37+2 and i dont kno about the poop thing.
    I havent been constipated at all this pregnancy, but i am waiting to get that clean out poop. Im terrified of pooping on the table...
  • @stevkam0911 same here

I'm just wondering if its suppose to be soft almost shits or full blown i feel bad for my bathroom shits lol
  • @BayouMamma I did that with my older son. I felt so embarrassed! :-S But the nurses were totally cool about it; they cleaned it (and me) right up like it was no big deal. B-)
  • @HUPE23_1 With this last pregnancy it was soft, but I had a feeling when I went that it was my system cleaning itself out for labor. :O You never know for sure until you go into labor!
  • edited July 2011
    @bayoumamma i haven't been either. But yesterday my poos are different not my normal healthy poops lol
  • @Viviya i guess they have seen it all...
  • edited July 2011
    @viviya maybe when i feel the need to poo it feels like im going to have crazy shits but its just super soft poos i have bubble gut real bad
  • @Hupe23_1 they say that l&d is full when theres a full moon. Thats tom night. So you may be having 'cleaning poos' lol
  • @BayouMamma Yes; yes, they have. :-))
    @HUPE23_1 That's how I felt the day before. :O
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2011
    @viviya yay maybe she wants to come out Lol i lost my plug a little bit ago to
  • @HUPE23_1 Could be! :D Labor dust, and good luck! %%-
  • I had them at 36 and 37 weeks but then nothing happened!
  • I've had them for a couple weeks now- like going #2 3-4x a day- SO not like me! We're due the same day, too... so who knows? I had soft stool the day I went into labor w/my first, but nothing like this, lol!