34 weeks today and ready to POP

edited July 2011 in Third Trimester
I'm so excited and anxious!! despite the typical pregnancy drama I'm almost there!!! feels like forever. My estimated due date is August 26th.. I would be 9 months July 29th.. to top it off my last day of work is August 4th. Talk about peace and tranquility!! how are you ladies feeling? :)

Comments

• Like s*** LOL
  • @2boiz_1gurl lol I guarantee you once you go to sleep you'll forget all about that day trust me.. I was just happy to get it over with!
  • I'm 34 weeks and 1 day, due Aug.25th, just one day before you :)
  • @mommyof1 yaaayyyy!! were almost there!!
  • I feel like I've been waiting forever, and it seems like its going by slow now :(
  • @mommyof1 yeah they say when the last trimester feels like eternity.. before you know we'll be in labor.. I try to let the days just go by without thinking about it! looking forward to the end of July we'll be 9 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im too excited lol
  • I'm due Aug 23rd and I swear it feels like another 3 months. Its like time goes by so slow during the day but once its over your like what I'm another week already. Lol
  • @yaya I know right!! so cheers to you as well.. another August baby :) by the way what would our babies zodiac sign be? lol
  • Oh I'm over it I just want to have my son! Lol I wanna see his little face!
  • @2boiz_1gurl I hear ya.. same with me!!
  • After the 20th or 21st I believe its a Virgo. And before that it's a Leo.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.