where is all the october mommies???

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
How r u guys feeling??
what's been goin on wit u guys hows ur pregnancy goin for y'all..
Did y'all gain r lose any weight?

I been feeling a little tired it seem like all my symptoms from the 1st trimester is coming back
Can't stand for along time without feeling like baby tryna come out down there..alot of pressure feel so much weight down n da vajayjay area...
Went to the Dr today baby boy heart was great
Did my hour glucose test today also n I cud have threw up all my insides omg
I also lost 4lbs my weight goes up n down idk y...
But besides all dat I can't wait to get this over wit
#today I made 27wks yaaay me!!!

Comments

• im due oct 1 :)
    i also went to the doc today...babys heartbeat was fine...but for about 3 wks now, my arms have been itching like crazi! :/ i took some blood tests last week & the doc told me 2day that 1 of the tests was fine but the other one (a liver 1) was a little high...im going back in 2wks 2 get checked up again...he prescribed me some benedryl...besides the itching, im fine...ive never had a problem 7 i passed my glucose test...oh, my iron is a lil low...so i have to take iron pills too :/ (suxxx) my butt done been hurting me too...it makes me limp sometimes when i walk...damn, after writing all these it sounds like im really banged up! lol...but aside 4rm all that, i feel good...never thrown up...dont got nausea none of that...every time i go 2 the doc im up in weight by at least 2lbs...ill be 29 wks on saturday :)
  • Back hurts if I stand for more than 10 min. Hips are killing me. I can't reach my toes. My stomach feels like its about to explode. Boobs are sore. I'm so emotional and Moody. And I have gained 30+ lbs. That felt good to get out lol
  • I am due the 11th. I have had mad hip pain for the last 6wks and my feet are killing, but now my belly jumps when she kicks and that is amazing. It makes me so happy. I get to see her again next friday for a repeat echocardiogram and then on sat for our 3d/4d u/s. I am so excited. My tiredness is coming back, but I am a happy preggo. I have gained about 16lbs. Hang in there ladies, Oct will be here before we know it :)
  • I'm 27 weeks today also!! My back has been killing me and have heartburn like crazy! I feel really bad for hubby bc I have been an emotional wreck the past week! He was sweet this morning after I yelled at him bc I wanted a smoothie for breakfast so I start to make it and the blender broke the bottom off the thing and strawberries and raspberries were everywhere throughout the kitchen! (Looked like it could've been a crime scene.) He forgot something for work and I was leaving too so he asked me to meet him at the gas station on the corner. He was waiting with a drink for my ride to work.

Excited that today starts my 17 day vacation though!! Ready to catch up on some sleep and pool time before heading to ct, boston and nyc!!
  • :-h I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow and I feel great! I never got any morning sickness at all, just tired alot. And have been hungry ALOT lately!
  • Oct 1st here! Besides feeling like Im gonna pop all the time and acting like a psyco I'm pretty good! Just trying to get thru this hott ass summer so I can meet my baby!
  • I'm a 25 weeks. No weight gain yet, but my bump is much bigger and lower than my last pregnancy! I'm feeling the best I've felt so far though, except for back pain. (But I think that's all in my head, because it didn't start until last week, when my lovely u/s tech decided to tell me my baby is huge, lol!)
  • I'm due October 3rd.
    I am EXHAUSTED! I don't think I was this tired during the first trimester. At least I'm not throwing up lol.
    My hips are killing me, especially at night when I try to sleep and have to sleep on my side so lots of tossing and turning. It also feels like someone kicked me in the vagina.
    I have my awesome glucose test next week on the 21rst. -crosses fingers- wish me luck.
    Oh, and I think I developed a sudden allergy to Oranges... Something I'll be talking to my OB about lol
    Also, NOT ENJOYING THE HEAT! We finally got a break and it has been sooo cool I'm loving it, but now we're supposed to go through another heat wave and its going to be in the high 90's with a heat index in the tripple digits and high humidity. I don't have A/C, just a lousy fan and no way to escape lol. I'm just going to be laying in bed in my birthday suit with ice rags and frozen grapes.
    Good note, I've had very little to no swelling.
    But, I have already gained the 25 of the 35 pounds that I'm supposed to gain. ouch lol
  • Im due oct 4th... The past few weeks i have been feeling really tired... I have gained 17lbs so far and feel like i have gained 100 lol. My hips hurt when i sleep on my sides and for some reason my tailbone is killing me... Like i get sharp pains... I have been hungrier lately oh and i started getting leg cramps... Those are not fun! I work full time and have to be on my feet most of the day but i was given a chair recently so thats cool... I breath hard to put on my pants, socks, and shoes haha. It feels like i am getting bigger everyday! Other than all that and not being able to get comfy like ever... Im great! Im glad to hear we all are on the same boat :)
  • I am due the 17th. Glucose screening went well. I have gained 12 pounds. Ia m still doing the 17p shots and my cervix is still perfect!!!! Yay!!! I have terrible hip and pelvic pain but I try not to complain. We are almost there ladies!
  • I'll be 26 weeks Sat. I'm due Oct 22nd. I've gained about 10lbs. I have been sooooooooo tired. I so ready to go on maternity leave. My job is driving me crazy, I've been so moody and everyone around me knows it.. I feel bad but any little thing gets to me! Ugh!! I feel bad for my fiance because he has to deal with it daily.:-(. But on the up side my baby boy is so freak n active..lol I love it. Anyone elses hormones are take n over like mine??????? Lol
  • I'm due October 8th. Pregnancy has been great but now that I'm nearing the last trimester it is startin to get uncomfortable. Do not fit anything that's in my closet. Boobs are growin outta control. I'm a hostess @ a restaurant and all I wanna do now is sit all day. I'm startin to feel exhausted by the middle of the day. My mood swings are pickin up (uh-oh everybody HIDE!) I took pride in the fact that although I was pregnant, I was able to sleep perfectly fine thru-out the night. Uh not so much anymore. I can't stay comfortable for long periods of time so I'm constantly wakin up to toss & turn. And my baby girl is super active. Of course my bedtime is her playtime & I feel her kick, punch, roll ALLL niiight lol ( I love it tho)
  • I'm due oct 25th but having c section on the 19th.. I'm feeling ok. Back is starting to hurt. And sleeping at night is getting a little ughhh.
  • I'm so Moody til its a shame
    I'm tired of working all I wanna do is lay down
    Little things get to me all the time n I just blow up
    me n my bd dnt get along but for the past week I have been trying to stay calm n b nice to him...
    But back to my job I can't stand my boss I b wanna pop da piss outta dat man he always fuckin wit me idk y
    But my break is over u guys I'll ttyl
  • I'm due october 1, I've gained 10 pounds, feel pretty good just tired no pain anywhere. Still workin 40hrs a week on my feet. Failed my glucose tests so I have GD :-( but its not to bad to deal with other then all the extra dr. Visits