dont know wat to do....

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I'm uber pissed I'm having contractions, hurtin, leaking some kinda fluid, n had two seizures n my fiance doesn't want me to go in to get checked out wtf n I can't find anyone else to take me right now :( I can't drive.... y wouldn't he want to make sure baby n I r ok he just wants to wait it out..

Comments

• Maybe because he's in denial or thinks you're lying. Maybe he's a lazy ass. Call the emts & 911!! That's a sure way to get to rhe hospital! I think you really need to go.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @one5one I can't afford an ambulance ride... he watched me have them
    @mama0811 can't afford a cab either I have no money he doesn't wanna sit there cause he says all they r Guna do is monitor me....
  • Wow..you need to go. Sounds serious and nothing to ignore.
  • Id take the keys and go.
  • Is the hospiTAL far from your house
  • U need too get to the hosp hunny f him if he wants to wait it out its ur body follow ur instincts u clearly feel u should go as do all of us hun pls go better too b safe then sorry
  • @jessedenver @chelseamarie @2blessed2bestress @mummytubbe @one5one @mama0811 I went in made my dad take me I'm so pissed my hospital is so dumb! I had two more seizures while I was there they monitored me for an hour n be cause my cervix didn't change n babies heart beat only dropped to 116 they sent me home! I was having contractions every five to two min apart but because my cervix wasn't changing they booted me. I feel like crap everything hurts still having contractions and I feel like me n my daughter don't matter :'(
  • You can text me I'm awake, as always. :-j
  • Is there another hospital near by? Did you have the seizures before pregnancy? Id go to another hospital if you can. Good luck keep us updated
  • I'm sorry your going thru this :( good luck to you! You and your baby do matter! The people that treat you like you don't are the real people that don't matter!
  • @camommy my insurance only covers that hospital but I'm guna try to change insurance
    @babynumber02 thank you its just frustrating
  • Your guy seems like an a-hole to watch you seize & not care!! If you have insurance then an ambulance should be covered. I say find a new hospital & bf.
  • I know its frustrating. I'm really sorry :(