Due Oct 22. Soo EXCITED!!!

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
How are you feeling at this stage in your pregnancy?

Comments

• I'm due october 21 and at first I was really worried I was going to miscarry. I didn't have any symptoms that would lead me to believe that; I'm just a worrier. I swear I've taken 9 or 10 hpts to ease my mind. As time goes by I find myself getting more and more excited! I have a 3 and a half year old son so I'm hoping this one is a girl. I haven't had any morning sickness. I've just been really tired and it seems like I have to pee every 5 seconds. How have you been feeling? I know it's still early for us but I hope you haven't been suffering too much morning sickness. Congratulations to you and I wish you a very healthy and happy 9 months! :)
  • hey we have the same due date!
  • With my first pregancy I was worried about misscarrying. Went to the doctor and they said I would have nothing to worry about. That was around 16 or so weeks. Had my first ultrasound at 20 weeks and lost had a stillborn at 25 weeks. Now pregnant again 4 months later and I'm around 5 weeks. I am praying that this pregnancy goes to term. I am trying not to worry but its effecting my sleeping at night. But as of right now I feel fine. Just praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby. :-)
  • I'm due Oct. 8th so I'm 7 weeks. I feel fine, jus tired & peein a lot. No morning sickness but no appetite, it sucks! But I'm thankful that I have no nausea!
  • I am so sorry for your loss I can't even imagine how hard that must have been for you. I sincerely hope this pregnancy is uneventful and you end up with a healthy baby! Good LUCK!
  • Thanks!!! I don't just get morning sickness. I get all day sickness. For almost two weeks I was having all day sickness but now I have none. Feeling good. Besides the constant peeing and this constant miagrane and the swollen feet.