lightheaded and dizzy

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I am 36 weeks and for the last week have been so dizzy and lightheaded. Not sure what that is about, I know that it is almost like I get when I have my migraine which I haven't been on meds for them since a month before I got pregnant. Does this happen to anyone else and do u know y or any suggestions as what to do.

Comments

• That actually just happened to me for the first time the other day. This is my second pregnancy and I never experienced it with my first. I'm 32 weeks now.I called my doctors office the next day and they figured it was because I haven't been snacking enough and my blood sugar was getting low. Try something like cheese and crackers every couple hours. It seeems to have helped me. God luck girlie!
  • Thanks I might have to try that I know I haven't been eating much at all I have like no appetite I pretty much force myself to eat when I do eat
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Same thing happened to me today...the girls at my work made me snack...and my husband said I need to pack snacks for work from now on! Hope that helps!