What to do with the placenta.....

2»

Comments

• @kristaf22 - LMAO OMG the vissual of that made me laugh so hard I almost peed myself
  • Placenta slapped.... Lmao I know a few people I would love to do that to lol
  • Lol, you ladies are so funny! My husband is asking me if I can stop reading because I move so much every time I laugh, im laying next to him lol
  • @kristaf22 Deal! Only, you handle the placentas and i'll punch the throats!
  • edited July 2011
  • @rachdb I didn't know you could do that. That's great!
  • @blueberrysmom yeah they came and asked me and I said sure y not
  • Well we don't eat it haha but traditionally we keep it. To do other things with it, my tribe buries it, while my husband tribes does the same thing but it deals with a direction for the baby, so usually the grandma or grandpa does it. But nah we don't eat haha I feel sick now.
  • edited July 2011
    I had a teacher in high school who told us he ate his daughter in laws he said he made meat loaf out of it more then half the class got sick bleck effing nasty
  • edited July 2011
    Disgusting. Sign that artwork with a used tampon!
  • Lmao omg how gross! Im sry i do not want a little placenta teddy. Imagine how it must feel? N placenta art?? It looks like a giant ugly sperm. Personally i wouldnt eat my placenta either. The thought makes me cringe
  • Gross! Though I like how at the bottom its says categories. Garbage, Vaginas!
  • This is sooo funny to read! I only saw my first babies placenta because they had to bring in back in the room to make sure it was intact beacuse they couldnt get my uterus to contract back down (sorry tmi) but it was interesting to look at for like a second. i told my hysband with our next he has to get it from them so we can dig a hole, throw it in and plant a tree over it. My brother in law (he is hispanic) told me about it. Seemed like a neat idea.... Except for the whole bringing it home and what not. ;) i showed my husband the teddy bear and his reaction was priceless... Soooo funny!
  • ewww.. :0&
  • Gross!!!!
  • How is that considered art? I don't get it.
  • I saw mine both times the first time the doctor turned it inside out and showed it to my mom and I. I think it is neat the it supplies so much for my babies but I don't need a reminder of it every day and eating it is just nasty. I like the planting a tree with it that is a neat idea!
  • I saved mine along with the cord blood for the stem cells in it was a lil pricey but worth it
  • What would you do with your plecanta? EAT IT :) no seriously! Hahaha
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.