pain = : D

edited February 2011 in July 2011
No, I am no a sadistic person I am actually quite a baby when it comes to any pain lol. but for some reason I am REALLY excited for labor. I can't wait to experience the pain. I think it's because I know such an awful pain is going to bring such an awesome blessing into my life! Is anyone else this way? Everywhere I go I read stuff like so scared of labor and about labor pains...starting to feel crazy lol.

Comments

• Well im a little scared but im more excited to go through labor. Its like goin thru a painful xmas eve and then surprise its christmas morning and ur so happy! Presents yay! I think labor pains will be more challenging than painful :)
  • Haha I love your analogy! I agree with the challenge part! I am scared of a complication but have no fear of the pain...I don't know why. I am sure I'll change my mind while I am in labor! lol. When are you due?
  • I'm exactly the same! This is my second baby n I was like it with my first too, defo think that having a positive mental attitude encourages a calm labour, especially if you want to go for a natural birth. I just used aromatherapy!
  • @leah882 :) sounds like an awesome first birth and I love how you have already been through this and you still have the same attitude. I hope this one is as great as yours first! Bring on the candles.
  • I agree that sometimes they're more of a challenge than painful. Sometimes it just depends on your mentality. I'm glad you're looking at it this way. Enjoy your contractions and don't forget to breathe!
  • @leah882 :) sounds like an awesome first birth and I love how you have already been through this and you still have the same attitude. I hope this one is as great as yours first! Bring on the candles.
  • I'm sorry I don't know why that posted like that! Thanks @PebblesMommy ! I am getting so excited and I still have twenty weeks! lol