Umm... The smell of gasoline makes me horny?

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Is it just me or is that really freaking weird... Like seriously, I was talking to john while he was pouring my gas and I about jumpped his bones cuz of the smell.... O.o

Comments

• lol never heard of that one..
  • Lol. I like the smell but I dont get horny lol.
  • Never heard of it making you horny but I always loved the smell of gas
  • Hahaha that's awesome! I actually love the smell of it... guess it can be kinda sexy ;) cuz the thought of someone (ok, say my hottie husband) working in a shop getting all dirty using his hands and coming home with his coveralls on is a roll I'd play. Bah hahaha \m/
  • Maybe its more than the smell...
  • That's...strange. lol. But random stuff does that to me too so idk
  • WTH....this is too funny. Am one horny chick but I just don't see it or understand how or why would it make u horny.....lls....but then again pregancy do do things to u out or the norm....I say F it jump on it and enjoy the ride....CTFU
  • edited July 2011
    Lol lol...its no telling pregnancy have your hormones everywhere I knew this girl that ate soap... I love the smell of fresh,air when the ac come in in the house or even in my car... lol but not gas I'm just always in the mood tmi... lol being pregnant can be crazy ... I know another girl that eat pickles with her Ice cream ewwww ... :-?
  • Lol omg it does me too!!! I thought I was weird.. I try not to smell cuz of baby... poor fiance lol
  • @brianewmom OMG YES!!! <3 IM NOT ALONE!!! lol and hubby works on a farm and always comes home smelling like it and diesel omgggggggggggg RAAAPPEEE lol!!!
  • That's weird......uhhh Lmao!. It stinks to me. Wow. Hahaha ur funny.
  • Wow, there's something for everyone. I know quite a few people in the fetish scene but never heard of that one. Lol, thanks for the smile. ;;)
  • Lol no and I guess im not either yay! I thought I was so weird lol. I never get to smell fuel unless I fill my car :(
  • xD I am weird :D lol