i think she dropped...

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
So I'm not sure how to tell really. I constantly have to pee now and I can breathe again. Also I've been feeling a lot of pressure and pains down below and in my butt?! O_o. I just don't know what to think...

Comments

• Sounds like the little one is getting ready n making its way down :)
  • ugh not good. hopefully she stays in there for a while longer. shes being extremely stubborn
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ya idk ive been short of breath for a couple weeks now and she was constantly in my ribs but now i can breathe. and i was going to the bathroom normally like prepregnancy and all of a sudden i go wash my hands start going down stairs and feel like i have to go again. i also peed myself for the first time ever when i sneezed. im not happy about that
  • How far along are you? I never had a problem breathing but recently I have peed n had to go like two min later again
  • im 32 weeks
  • That's about when my daughter started dropping too n she is still being stubborn I want her out n I am 37 weeks
  • well hopefully she stays put ive already been in the hospital 3 times for preterm labor ugh
  • Me too I feel ur pain its not fun:( I'm just so ready for her to be here n I'm scared my seizures will start to hurt her sense they have started back up
  • oh no i have epilepsy, but havent had a seizure in a yr or so. im afraid of that while im prego. hopefully she comes soon for you :)
  • Im 33weeks 5days and he dropped 2 days ago while I was sleeping. I felt a lot of pressure, movement and cramping in my pelvis around 4am.. This is,my first baby so I didn't really know what had happened till I got up later on in the morning, my belly was lower, I noticed more room around my ribs, but I definitely feel more pressure on my bladder..
  • Thank you I hope so too just scary.... she has been a trooper though n seems perfectly healthy
  • your welcome :)