LOL I'mma go to the strip club tonight! *UPDATE AT BOTTOM* :D

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
And oh guess what... I'm going to dance... as in on stage... LOL Now this is going to be a sight to see >.< Since it was my previous job, I made a pact that when I'm about 8 months prego that I was going to go back for one night, while I can still kinda breathe and move lol... I wonder how this is going to turn out :D My stage rail will probably clear out the second they see this whale with legs walkin up to the stage ;;) This is going to be fun. I swear I'm probably the only 7 month pregnant woman actually dumb enough to do this :O I already know I can't dance anymore, I can shake my booty, I can't stand for long, and if I do my floor work... I'm going to have to ask for help off the ground! rofl... omg I wish I could record it and put it on here just for laughs... I wonder if I will make any money :P Most likely not. OH LOL omg, no one gets to see my cooter tonight either... If I cant see my own cooter... no one else gets the privilage... [-(

Comments

• You'll make a ton! Be careful on the pole! \m/
  • Lol that sounds fun. You'll probably get a lot of tips since men find pregnant women hot. I want to go to a strip club with my husband but he's such a party pooper and refuses to.go
  • Lol! Be careful and have fun!
  • You go mama lol
  • Freaking awesome!!! Have a blast and be careful
  • :D heck yeah @blueberrysmom :( Imma miss the pole >.< I use to rock that sh*t like no tomorrow... I don't even wanna touch it tonight LOL ill just walk in circles around it!

@kayleigh27 xD I hope so! lol if not ohhh well at least I get to have my last bit of fun before the baby gets here!

@everyone :D thanks guy! <3
  • And I know what ya mean @kayleigh27 ... ive been beggin hubby just to go as customers for weeks now... but he never wants to go! So imma do it my way! he has a guys night and gets to go swing dancing with the fellers and I get to go be a hoe! :D jkjkjk I just get to dance with all my ol lady's
  • How fun! We were just discussing this yesterday at work. Lol. You'd be surprise how many men love the sight of pregnant woman. Good luck and have fun!
  • Omg lol please dont fall hun !!! Lol have fun !!
  • Make that money girl! And be safe!
  • Hahaha god I love u. I think someone should at least take pictures!!! Lol awesome. You are literally insanely >:D< yes no falling... BABY NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF BOOTIES!!! ;)
  • Your awesome! Go have some fun mama! And I bet u that u make some damn good money!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • hahaa giving them the big mama special (;
  • lol.. that should be a fun.. social experament.. i bet youll make some cash.. get it girll.. and dont fall or hurt yourself
  • Yeah you can tell your baby you been shaking wat you gave em while you been pregnant wit em tell em play the song shake wat your mama gave ya
  • This is hilarious! Have fun and enjoy spending all that money you're gonna rake in! Have you ever seen the movie Date Night? Where Steve.Carrol licks the pole? Oh my gosh...i wanted to puke!!!
  • ur gonna make bank watch
  • Waaait... what song are u gonna dance to?!?! Lol can it be a totally ironic one?!?!
  • Haha I love this! I'm doing the same thing when I'm further along! You'll have fun with all your girls. I went in just to visit a couple nights ago, it was good to see everyone but I miss it so when I go back as a fat lady it'll be a blast!!
  • Lol sounds like fun all the men will love that when I was 8 months preggo I went to a strip club everybody was staring like they wanted to eat me haha the hubby was laughing the whole time just be careful mama
  • I seriously want a update of how much dough ya bring in! Lol. Have fun mama! :)
  • *UPDATE* At first they weren't going to let me dance! I was so heart broken, but when the club filled up I went around asking guys if they would get a lapdance from me if I did! LOL omg SOLD! I only sold one cuz the bachelor party that I asked had to go bar hopping xD I ended up getting a lap dance from the bachelor!!! I about died laughing! omg!!! I convinced them to let me work, I only made 60$ cuz I only worked about 2 hours... but heeeeyyy my rail didn't clear out! :D One lady said "You know, I'm offended, you are exploiting your baby!" I litterally had to sit down laughing at that and she left the club! >.< LOL my first set (I only danced to two before I was like.. okay no more Imma die of a heat stroke in here) were slow songs about "She's my baby" something or another the second set was Sublime <3 all the girls were loving my confidence about getting up there cuz everyone is like a twig then I get my big ol booty up there and shake it like I had never quit! xD minus all the pole work of course... I tried to even climb an inch and a half and my body weight was too much for my arms xD but hell yeah! I had a freakin blast!!! :D I wish I would have at least got a couple of pics! I was in flats and everyone else was in heals and all tall and skinny and then there is me I looked like "a gypsy pumpkin queen" LOFL omg but it was sooooooooooo worth it! great girls night out!!
  • OH and I didn't fall :D I'm all set lol, no injuries! Surprisingly not even a bruise or a sore muscle!!!