I'm starting to get upset... Is this normal? (tiny vent) :-/

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 37+3 and seeing everyone giving birth and some are even due a few days after me, makes me feel like it'll never happen. :-S This is my first and my family keeps saying "you've made it this far and she's right around the corner" and I get happy but as the days go by, I heard bh intensify and I feel like I'm noticing them less and less. I was 1 cm and thick a month ago and was only checked because I went to the er. My baby was measuring 39 wks at 36+4 so I get an ultrasound at my 38 wk appt on wednesday to check her size and I'm hoping they'll check me for dilation. I would feel better if I thought I was at least progressing. My little girl is moving around ALOT and feels like she head bangs my bladder/cervix. Lol I love the feeling of being pregnant but I am getting so impatient knowing I have 2 wks 4 days left. Anyone else feel this way??

Comments

• Girl, I did! I thought it was NEVER going to happen. So I walked and excercised, my ass off for 4 days and now he's almost two days old! It'll come sooner than you think and then you'll wonder where the time went!
  • @Bentleysmommy I am so happy for you! I can't keep saying how precious he is.. On here and fb. Lol :) I've been walking tons every day and the only thing I get is a stitch in my side. Haha I just pray that on wednesday, I progressed.
  • I'm telling you girl, get the mind set that you're in control and don't give up! I was soooo lazy my whole pregnancy, yet I walked 3 miles, squats, lunges, bounced on a nursing ball, and walked 2 hours at the hospital all in ONE night and I went into labor and had him a few hours later! That's how bad I wanted him lol. I hope your time is soon!!
  • Aw I feel the same way im 39 weeks and 1 day with my second I thought for sure she was coming at 38weeks.. but we made it this far and my doctor actually told me its a difference in babies brains development if they where born at 37weeks compared to 40... so just look at it in a positive way they know when there ready =D
  • @Bentleysmommy ok, thanks! Ill try to do more because I want her too! :) I can't wait to post my story. <3
  • @iheartkarma first of all, I love your name. :) and you're right, the closer I get, the more ready she is. I hope when your time comes, you update and stuff. I love reading stories on deliveries. :-D what happens if I don't dilate or anything... Is that even possible? I've been having dreams that she is trying to get out but my body won't let her. Lol crazy I know.. Oh and what if I go past my due date (aug 5)? Sorry for all the questions. :">
  • Thank you @babycomingsoo143 I might do a lil shout out on here not sure cause I don't talk to nobody on here like that lol. But im not sure im guessing they will induce u if u don't dilate to speed progress or possibly a c-section Idk lol im just guessing but im pretty sure u will dilate I have my fingers crossed that your moving along.. and pregnancy dreams are the weirdest I tell ya I don't understand them lol.. if u go past your sue date im 200% sure the doctors will work there magic on getting ur little one here=D what name did u pick out?
  • Same here I'm due tomorrow but my last appointment I was only 1cm dilated. I'm still up and I don't even feel any pain at all. Arghhh!! I want this baby out already. I can't wait to see him.
  • I can't wait to read it! :)
  • @iheartkarma Well, you can feel free to share your baby stuff with me if you want. :) I'll be your pregly buddy. And thanks for crossing your fingers for me. Oh and her name is Jemma Grace <3

@islandgirl Oh wow!!! Well, I'll pray that you'll have that baby! :) If I go that close to my due date without having her, will you help calm me down? lol
  • With my first I was two weeks over due (42weeks) & got induced.. So I'm purty sure tney will induce you if you go past your due date. I wish you luck & thw only advice I can give you that I didnt take advantage of with my first is walk ALOT & REST as much as you can.
  • @babycomingsoon143 thank you.
    And yes I can try my best to calm you down. I just hope u don't get stuck on 1cm like me. :)
  • I have 12 days left..due the 30th. I'm soooo ready!!! We have a 19mth l girl and this preg. Has gone so fast but this last month has seemed like forever...grrr. being uncomfortable and not sleeping is really taking its toll on me, luckily I'm 2cm,50%,-2 as of last thur..good luck to all of us going soon! :)
  • @maribelg Oh wow!!! How come do you think they let you wait that long?

@islandgirl you're welcome. I hope I'm not stuck either! I don't know what my family would do if I were more stressed about it. lol :">

@pink413 Oh snap! Congrats on the progress - that's so exciting. :-D Yes good luck to all of us!!!! <3
  • Umm to be honest I'm not sure they did it.. It hurt tho
  • I feel the same way. They did an us last week and my lil girl is 7.5 lbs already I'm 37 weeks tomorow I've been having contractions on and off all day long for the past couple days and nothing comes from it. I was in l&d a couple days ago for bad headache was hooked up to the monitor having contractions they gave me a iv to hydrate me and the became weaker and fjurther apart I got sent home.
  • @babycomingsoon143 yay sounds great lol=D
  • BBeautiful name by the way.. im having a girl to.
  • @camommy awww. I wonder why our bodies sometimes feel like they should do something and yet they dont! I could smack them sometimes. lol i cant wait to find out how much my baby weighs. :)
  • @iheartkarma Thanks! What is your little girls name?? :)
  • I'm worried about her size she's the same as my largest (so far) my daughter was 7.6 at 9 days late and I tore 2.5 inches. I'm hoping they are off on the size
  • @babycomingsoon143 Demi Leigh Acee s her full name=]…
  • @camommy Oh man... yeah, that does sound rough. :( I guess I shouldn't hope she's too big then when I go on wed lol - If babies are real big, they let people do vaginally anyway? :-S

@iheartkarma Oh that's a beautiful name!!!! Our baby's whole name is Jemma Grace Stasney. :)
    We want all J names. My boyfriend is Joshua, I'm Jordan and now we will have little Jemma. <3
  • They let you try sometimes sometimes they say csection so shoulders don't get stuck
  • @camommy dang... i dont think a c section sounds scary or vaginal birth... id be more nervous for the epidural/spinal lol Dont get me wrong... i am for SURE getting one or the other but am nervous about them not taking lol :-P
  • I've had 2 epis 1st took really good 2nd I had a crapy person and it didn't take in my vjay but everywhere else. One of my biggest fears in life (personal fear) is anytype of surgury
  • @camommy yeah... ive never had anything other than a colposcopy (idk if i spelled it right) but that hurt so bad! its a big biopsy of the cervix and all 3 shots didnt take and they used a drill. Had the nerve to say as i was crying "this is a womens facility...NOT a pediactrics center" needless to say ive never gone back lol
  • @babycomingsoon143 I think that's pretty coo my kids have the same initials.. by the way I had my baby girl last night ur turn is coming up soon.=D
  • @iheartkarma AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Wow.. are you going to post pics? If you'd like, you could add me on facebook if you have one. www.facebook.com/JordanElizabeth143 I just added my little girls ultrasound from yesterday and new pics of her. :-D Ah YOU ARE SO BLESSED! >:D<