sept moms..any of u at pre preg weight

edited July 2011 in Third Trimester
I. Lost 10lb gained it back I'm in my 33rd week n still at pre pregnant weight...anyone else??

Comments

• Ummmm no. Not even close ...up 25 lbs...
  • im up 6 lbs and im 32 weeks so im kinda close lol
  • 6lb is good..2weeks ago I. Was up 4lb but lost it Lol...I'm so happy!
  • Im 30 weeks an up 20 pds.
  • 32 weeks and I'm up 25lbs ;( I wish I was at my pre pregnancy weight
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im smaller I listed 30 lbs and have only gained 5 back im 31 wks 2 days
  • Sorry losted
  • First trimester I was wicked sick and lost almost 20 pounds. I'm 33 weeks tomorrow and finally gained it back so at this point I have broken even and at my starting weight. I'm sure I will keep packing on the pounds from here on out tho lol.
  • Wow u lost 30! Crazzy I wish!!
  • Yeah this is ny fourth I have lost like that with all of them and I usually only gain like 10 to 12 back and all my babies were over 8 lbs
  • Mom2be....yeah I am scared I'm gonna pack it on too....my first two weight gain was bad early on so I'm thankful this one is going well
  • Haha no way! 32 weeks and im up 45 lbs!!!
  • 33+3wks and only up 3-4lbs but it comes and goes sometimes I go in and have lost the weight I gained and then I will gain it back but at the most its up only 4lbs
  • I'm almost 30 weeks, and I've gained around 20 lbs. so far. I gained about 10 by the time I was 10 weeks, but then I had really bad morning sickness that lasted til I was 5 months, so I lost it and I've started gaining it all back in the last 2 months. I'm really scared to see how much more I'll gain with 10 weeks to go lol
  • nope..
    I've gain 13 lbs so far Im 30 wks
  • I'm actually down 30 lbs.... I lost 36 and gained 6.
  • At 31 weeks i was up 2lbs. I go back wednesday for my 33 week weigh in lol.
  • I was down 15lbs..now im down about 8 and im almost 33 weeks =)
  • All you skinny minis make me sick! No fair I am sure I will be 200 lbs before he gets here! And I am soo active too.
  • im happy cuz my first i went from 180-165-260!! =( =( =(
  • I don't remember what my prepreg weight was but it was over 200 and now I'm under 200
  • I'm down 15. :) almost 33 weeks, and I went from 205 to 190. ^_^ Was down to 185, but gained 5 of it back.
  • I'm up about 30-35 lbs.
    32 weeks
    Started at 127, down to 117, then gradually up to current 158.

No one can even tell I've gained weight, they just see belly. People ask me how much I've gained and they guess 10 lbs, when I say 30 they think I'm exaggerating
  • Even though i haven't gained much, i was still heavier than the rest to begin with. 235-237
  • @ethansmommy122 i think i have found my new best friend! :) i am 31 weeks and up 40 pounds :/ i always felt so bad about gaining so much weight but it came out of no where and i didnt really stress about it or worry because the doctors said the baby was perfect. wow, it feels good knowing i am not alone in this whole weight gain situation. where have you been all my pregnancy :)
  • I'm 31w lost 25lbs only gained 12lbs back so far