August mommies r we ready ???

Comments

• @tierrajackson19
    Gotcha.
    Tell your hubby he better hurry up! Lol. :)
    It won't be long till you have your beautiful little girl in your arms! :)
  • Beyond ready I'm 35wks tomorrow. I'm ready to meet my little man!! Haha

And so beyond ready to get my body back.
  • edited July 2011
    @mama_underpants I feel u ..its just crazy I don't want to feel like a big elephant anymore looking to b a girraph soon ..don't know if I spell it right lol
  • I am praying for August to come soon! I have my scheduled csec aug. 12!! I'm so swollen and huge. I'm getting new stretch marks on my belly! I can't leave the house cause its sooo freakin hot, that if I go out my hands and feet swell up and they hurt! I'm soo excited and anxious.......
  • @ModelBaby1 your hands hurt to from being swollen????? I thought I was the only one!
  • Im 35 weeks and sooo ready to be done with this pregnancy, but when I think about it.. I start to freak out lol since I already have a 2 year old.
  • 13 days to go (due aug. 1) can't wait to meet my lil girl :X

good luck everyone ;-)
  • I'm due August 24th, and it can't come fast enough!
    My back is getting worse and worse by the day. I don't think I'm going to be able to walk much longer, and I live in Louisiana where it's been getting up to 115 degrees. 8-| I'm definately over being pregnant!
  • yes girl i am ready! im 37weeks and having a c section week after next...its not far away but seems like 4ever! cant wait for this to be over
  • I'm so ready I can't wait till this water of mine breaks or I get induced I'm like a slepping umpaloompa I'm so tired waiting on this little boy to show up
  • Good luck to all hope labor is not that bad n u guys all have healthy babys :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2011
    @firsttimemommytobe Yes Dr think it may come before my due date because 1 is a big baby n 2 isbb # 6 ..my due date Aug 18
  • @All August Mommies Aww I was suppose to b Aug 21 but God n my babiigirl said nope July 17 I'm coming mommii I wouldn't trade her love her to pieces
  • @blackbarbie10 Aww Congratz w ur new baby girl good bless :)
  • @firsttimemommytobe when is ur due date ?
  • Kool hoping my bb comes before the 18th ...
  • August 10 needs to HURRY
  • I am 35 exactly...just finished getting main things baby needed that I didnt get from the babyshower...Im just ready to see what my son looks like..the light skin dad or the caramel colored me...lol..Im just excited to see what Ive been cooking for this long...so exciting!!!!
  • Im due August 22. 35weeks 1day. 1centimeter 50%. So miserable all the time. Body hurts bad. Very irritable! :(
  • I have scheduled my csection on augusy 18 :p I am so ready to meet my baby girl Shelby Leann ...everything hurts so bad but my legs and my hips are so ready for this pregnacy to end soon..
  • @mama_underpants I know right the samethimg I told him but he might till the last minute like he did wit the other 2 naming when they were born and will delivery the message asap to him lol ;))
  • Omg im ready. Im 37 wks 4 days and it feels like its going so sloooow! *sigh* i have 17 days left and cant wait!!! Come on Aug 5th! (or sooner) :-D
  • 38 weeks today.
  • I'm 34 weeks and have been suffering from preterm labor. Starting Sunday they won't stop labor anymore since I'll be 35. That when my son was delivered. Yay I'm so excited! :-)
  • I'm dilated to a three and 40% effaced as of two weeks ago. I get checked again at three today. Wahoo