3D U/S tonight at 8pm!

edited July 2011 in Third Trimester
I hope he's in the mood to take pics! Im planning on using a good pic to insert in my baby shower invites!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good luck! I hope you gets lots of great pictures!
    I was kind of too far when I got my second one done so he was a bit out of room and wanted to suck his foot and arm most of the time. But still got a few good pictures. (Profile)
  • @yaya lol just had mine and had the same thing he was always sucking his foot and covering his face with it
  • Yup! That's exactly how it went lol. We were trying everything to get him to move them but he was being stubborn just like me and his Daddy. Lol @dmaciel
  • Had mine today to! He did well at first but then he got hard headed and moved his hand AND the umbilical cord in front of his face! He is a little stinker!
  • @YAYA @dmaciel @richjen24 well, he was a bad boy! :( hands & feet all over the place! i got a pic of his foot in his mouth..lol...we got a lot of pics...like 20!!! but all of them with his hands &/or feet covering his face!...& most of them were profile shots...i was really hoping for a good face shot...i might just go again this wknd!! ;) lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awhh Yayyy! I had my 4D last Friday and to put a face with the baby kicking the shit outta you is amazing!<3 lol

Have a full bladder and MT. Dew 30 min before the appt worked for me!
    Good luck (we expect an update! ;))
  • @AaronsArmyWife i literally odeed with sour patch kids last night & he was ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!! lol....the tech said she had never seen a baby move so much n so fast like him! lol...

@FirstTimeMommyToBe i had to pay for this one $25...but when i did my anatomy u/s, the tech did the usual stuff then she says 'hold on, lemme see if i can do something' & she started doing the 3d stuff! she gave me 5 pics of him in 3d! this was at about 22wks...i got better pics of him back then than i did of him last night at 29wks!