something smells fishy

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
So yesterday in the local news here a 45 year old preggo woman...due to deliver that day...text her family saying she's in trouble and needs help. They call the police and search her home and suspect foul play. Come to find out the cops pull her over 4 hours away later that night and she isn't really pregnant. So her bf goes on the news and says he didn't know she was faking her pregnancy ect. How could he not know? My bf goes to all my Dr appts where we hear the heartbeat. We've had multiple ultrasounds with pictures, and not to mention he can feel her kick. My family and friends want to see all my us pictures, feel my belly, feel her kick. How could they possibly be completely unaware that she Is faking it? I mean how would u not have ur suspicions? And I'm curious what she was doing..trying to run away or try to steal someone's baby so she could complete her lie? What the hell is wrong with people?

Comments

• Maybe she was pregnant originally and miscarried and couldn't cope? Still totally messed up!
  • maybe she had the baby ???? n did something with it...hmmmmm u never know,...i saw dis girl yesterday @ the wic n she didnt even look like she had a baby 3 days ago so maybe the girl didnt either u know what i mean we got strange people now days
  • @babyluv_3 god that's even worse...she needs some serious help either way