when do u loose ur mucus plug?

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 37 weeks today just wondering when or around what week do u normally lose your mucus plug? And can u lose it at labor birth?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I hope mine comes out soon
  • never lost mines with my last two..
  • I lost mine at 33 weeks. Some people dont notice when they loose it.
  • I think i lost mine (or at least some of it) this morning. I'm 38+2, and this is my 3rd pregnancy. I never saw my plug come out with my first 2.
  • I lost mine @ 29wks but ur mucus plug really doesn't mean anything... they regenerate themselves. So u never rly know if labor is around the corner or not
  • I think I lost some of mine this morning when i was having sex...I had like booger looking crap left on me afterwards so idk...I'm 33 weeks Friday( sorry for TMI)..
  • I think I lost mine a couple days ago (not sure) it was on my pantiliner looked kinda yellowish green gooey blob
  • @lily_glz Mine was yellowish green, too. Just went to the bathroom and there was another medium-sized blob on the tissue. I really hope labor is close for me, although I know this is no real indication.
  • Sound like mine.. I hope labor is close! I like to cling on to any ray of hope that this pregnancy is coming to an end lol.. I love my baby girl but MAN! She is hurting me! And I also wanna see her already :) @mya218 how far along are you?
  • @lily_glz I know the feeling! LOL! I'm 38w3d. How about u? :)
  • I'm only 35+2 so after 37 weeks I'm ready and she'll be ready so let's go! Lol @mya218
  • I lost mine 5 days before labor. With my first i never lost it.